Show Me Your Talent

Hellooooo!! I apologize to all you patient people for being a ghost for so long. (Forgive me sempais!!!)

I'm finally on break and had free time to write!! I'll update more soon ;) (I like where this is going)
————

Jumin left the office not a minute after 5:00pm hoping to get Zen to go dark again when he gets home.

"Goodnight Jaehee" Jumin said passing her desk.

"Goodnight Mr. Han" she replied glancing up above the brim of her glasses.

Just as Jumin stepped out the door, she picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"He's on his way" she paused "you know what to do" she hung up the phone with a small smile on her face.
—————
After Zen left Jumin's office he quickly stopped to grab a coffee, and made his way home.

He spent most of the time tidying up his apartment and rehearsing lines for one of his upcoming one time jobs on a tv series his manager emailed him about.

[  It is a small role in an ongoing tv series called "You Think I'm Yours?"  It stars the popular Angelica Morgan who plays a powerful female detective named Diana Jackson.

She is a heartless woman who is always bombarded by guys who are head over heals for her just because of her looks. She ends up using the guys for information on whatever case she is working on and hangs them out to dry.

However, she secretly wants to find the one guy who makes her heart beat, but has a tragic backstory that keeps her from opening up. Thus she uses men, one new man in every episode.  ]

He's studying his lines to be on just one episode of the big tv series, hoping to make connections from it.

As Zen was going over his lines, he heard a knock on the door.

He walked over and looked in the peep hole and his eyes grew wide.

He quickly unlocked the door opening it.

"M-ms. Morgan?! What are you doing here?" Zen stuttered wide eyed.

Angelica Morgan, the popular actress, was standing right outside his door.

She was a tall slender woman with a light tan and red wavy hair. Her eyes were a vivid green with touches of blue on the outside. Her makeup always done naturally with her signature pink lip gloss and long lashes.

Today she was wearing a tight fitted black pencil skirt with a pink tank top and a leather jacket complete with black ankle boots with a small heel.

"Hello Zen" she uttered "what a pleasure to meet you" she held out her hand for him to grab.

He was star struck and took it "p-please come in".

Her heels clicked on the tile as she walked slowly into the apartment, her eyes scanning her surroundings.

Zen shut the door and walked over to the dining table, "please sit down" he said pulling out a chair.

"What a gentleman" she smiled as she touched his shoulder taking a seat. She elegantly crossed her legs making her skirt lift up to mid thigh.

Zen smiled back and took a seat across from her.

"S-so Ms. Morgan-"

"Please, call me Angelica" she said touching his hand.

Zen looked down at his hand pulling it away and placing it onto his lap.

"Yes um Angelica...may I ask what you are doing at my home?"