Who?

Zen collapsed on top of Jumin rolling over so he was laid next to him.

The two men laid looking up at the ceiling.

Zen was in a daze, his vision blurry.

Jumin smirked and chuckled as he easily undid his own ties from his wrists.

He passed his hand over his stomach collecting his cum in his hands.

Jumin put his come filled hand near Zen's lips, "lick" Jumin said sternly and lowly.

Zen felt a chill as the dark haired man spoke making him oblige and softly lick Jumin's fingers.

Jumin smiled and shoved his fingers into Zen's mouth causing him to gag slightly.

"Yeah master suck" Jumin muttered as he gripped Zen's cheeks with his other hand.

Zen sucked hard on Jumin's fingers, tongue swirling around each one getting every last drop of come off of them.

"Good boy" Jumin said releasing Zen's cheeks and removing his fingers.

"I'm going to go clean up if you don't mind pet" Jumin said getting up with ease and walking into Zen's bathroom shutting the door behind him.

What the fuck just happened, thought Zen as he was unable to move from the bed.

I can't move, Zen thought, he did something to me.

Zen tried to sit up but was too weak and just lied back down.

I'm so confused, Zen thought, I was the one punishing him... he was not supposed to be able to walk....

Zen's eyes got wide, who the fuck is Jumin Han?!