* BONUS EXTRA *

Hello!! So I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated but I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU ALL!! I am immensely grateful for all my lovely readers and I hope you stick with me until this story ends :)

I have something very very special for the next time I update the story that I've been working on for a while now ;) STAY TUNED!

So in the meantime I wanted to replay MysticMessenger to remember how the characters interact and give me inspiration.

I played the April Fools day special and there was this chat room that Jumin (cat version) seemed like he was high but was just high on cat nip XD I died lol

(Take a look at the photo and you'll see what I'm talking about lol)

SO I wanted to make a short bonus story revolved around Mr. Han and Zen getting high together lol

I just thought it would be hilarious. I'm not promoting anything or whatever I'm just telling a story. So...

(Here's the warning if some of you find this bad or offensive to skip this bonus and continue with the story when it comes back)

Lastly! If you guys have any comments, suggestions, or questions for me this is the place to put them!

Thank you so much and enjoy ;)
----------
~ One Friday night at Jumin's penthouse ~

The two were lounging in Jumin's movie room.

Jumin was laid down across the couch with Zen laying down on top of him.

They were watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother.

Jumin was twirling Zen's soft white hair between his fingers.

A couple of episodes they watched consisted of the characters "eating sandwiches" and getting loopy after.

Jumin was confused.

"Um Hyun.."

"Yes Jumin?"

"Why are they eating sandwiches? What does that mean?"

Zen laughed, a little too loud.

"I'm sorry babe you don't know what they're doing?!" Zen cackled.

"I...I mean I might have an idea I just wasn't certain of-"

"What is it Jumin?" Zen asked.

"Um..." Jumin paused "are they um... smoking?"

"Bingo" Zen said booping Jumin's nose.

Jumin smiled that he got it right, then his face got serious again.

"Hyun?"

"Jumin"

"Have you ever smoked?"

"Twice" Zen said nonchalantly.

Jumin laughed.

Zen was confused, "what?! I was with some of my acting buddies hanging out at one of their apartments and it just happened!"

"Twice?" Jumin mocked.

"You know they say you don't really feel it the first time so I just tried again whatever"