Let Me Fix It

*Buzz buzz buzz buzz*

Luciel slapped his phone alarm off.

"Shut up" he mumbled at the object.

He peeked at the time, 12:45pm.

"It's too earlyyy!" He whined.

He sat up his hair a mess, beer cans clinking as they hit the floor rolling off the bed.

He wiped his eyes and put on his glasses.

Luciel shuffled to the kitchen in just his boxers.

He opened the fridge and grabbed a can of beer and a piece of bread.

He plopped the bread into the toaster and popped open the beer can sipping it.

While he was waiting for his toast he shuffled to his office turning on all his computers.

I saw 50 email notifications pop up right away.

huh? Luciel thought as he clicked and scrolled through his inbox.

He opened one up from one of his gaming friends with the subject line: Duuuudddeeee

Luciel's eyes grew wide as he saw the article about him and Jumin.

He grabbed his phone and finally noticed all the calls Jumin has left him. 

"Ugggg... how annoying" Luciel muttered about the situation "Now he'll never come back to me..."

He grumbled and called Jumin back.

"WHAT THE HELL LUCIEL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!" Jumin yelled into the phone.

"Well Good Morning to you too lover," Luciel said as we walked over to grab his toast.

"First of all it's 1pm, second of all I am not your lover" Jumin muttered.

"Well tell that to the news, we're famous yay" Luciel joked walking back to his desk, taking a bite out of his breakfast.

"I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation Luciel," Jumin said frustrated.

He was in his office pacing back and forth. 

"Excuse me are you a top-secret agent who just got his cover blown because of fucking Cosmopolitan magazine?!" Luciel spat back.

Luciel breathed calming himself "I'm sorry Jumin, look come over here and we can figure something out. I can get all these places to retract their story, please just come here, don't worry"

Jumin paused on the verge of tears "I don't care about that anymore, I just know he's already seen it and he'll never come back to me....never"

Luciel sighed, "Trust me Jumin I understand how you feel....just come over so I can fix this for you....please"

Jumin nodded, "fine, I'm leaving now."

"Good" Luciel responded as Jumin hung up.

Luciel put his head down on the desk.

"Why can't I just let him go....why" Luciel muttered to himself.

------------------

Hi, I'm back! :3