Epilogue

* 3 years later*

"Where are the contracts I needed?" Jumin yelled "Jaehee!"

Nobody responded. Jumin was confused and walked out of his office to see if Jaehee was at her desk.

Jumin gasped seeing Zen sitting on Jaehee's desk with Angelica on one arm and Jaehee on the other. The two were kissing his neck and chest.

"Hey there Mr. Han" Zen chuckled and winked at him. The girls giggled sliding Zen's shirt off throwing it at Jumin.

Jumin started hyperventilating.

"Jumin," Zen said, "Hey Jumin" Jumin closed his eyes.

"JUMIN!" Zen yelled shaking Jumin.

Jumin gasped for air and woke up. 

"What a nightmare that was," Zen said laying next to Jumin.

The two were at Jumin's cabin in the woods, laying in bed.

"What time is it?" Jumin asked 

"9 am" Zen replied pulling Jumin close to him, "What was it this time?"

Jumin grabbed Zen, "It was that dream again...."

Zen grabbed Jumin's chin and pecked his lips.

"It's okay, Jaehee and Angelica are gone, they disappeared after you sold the company. It's just you and me out here. Nobody knows we're here... well except for driver Kim," Zen giggled.

The doorbell rang. "Speaking of driver Kim" Zen kissed Jumin and got up and answered the door. 

"Mr. Zen," driver Kim said looking him up and down, "nice....pajamas"

Zen looked down at himself realizing he was only in his boxers. He laughed and quickly grabbed a robe. "Sorry, Mr. Kim!" 

Driver Kim rolled his eyes and handed Zen a couple of bags, "here are some groceries for the week. Let me know if you need anything else."

Zen smiled "Thank you!" 

Then Zen put his arm around driver Kim and whispered in his ear, "Is everything all set for tonight?"

Driver Kim pushed Zen's arm off of him, "yes sir it's all set"

Zen smiled big "yes! thank you, thank you, thank you, Mr. Kim!" Zen hugged the man.

Driver Kim sighed patting Zen's back smiling a little. "Just call if you need anything else"

Zen nodded and let driver Kim go. 

"Hyun!" Jumin yelled from the bedroom, "was it driver Kim?"

Zen yelled back "Yes! With the groceries, I'll put them away!"

---------------------------

*Later that day around sunset*

"No peeking!" Zen said holding a blindfolded Jumin leading him down the stairs of the cabin towards the lake.

"Well don't let me trip again Zen!" Jumin yelled.

Zen giggled and wrapped his arm around his wait "better?" he muttered in Jumin's ear.

Jumin shuddered smiling, "yes much better"

He lead him all the way down and stood him there.

"Okay, you can take it off!" Zen yelled.

Jumin took off his blindfold and blushed, covering his face.

There was a lakeside dinner all set up with candles, music, stringed lights, and wine. Zen pulled out Jumin's chair for him to sit at. 

Jumin smiled and sat down, Zen sat on the other side and poured the two of them a glass of wine and held it up to toast. 

"To our 1 year anniversary," Zen said smiling.

Jumin smiled and also raised his glass, "to us."

They clinked their glasses and kissed across the table.

The two held hands across the table sipping their wine and talking. 

Their wedding bands glistening in the moonlight, with the phrase "We Can" engraved on both.