A Date?

I apologize to anyone who has been waiting for me to update. I will try to be better at it!! Here is a Valentine's Day present <3

-----

Jumin was shutting off his office computer while Jaehee walked in

"Mr. Han?"

"Yes?"

"Someone is here to see you" she fidgeted.

Jumin raised an eyebrow "who is it I don't really want to see anyone right now"

Jaehee stepped aside to let Zen walk into the office.

Zen was wearing a black tank top with an open white sweater and black jeans with nice dress shoes.

Hands in his pockets and hair in it's usual pony tail, he looks up at Jumin "hey" he says.

Jumin stared at Zen "Jaehee, thank you"

Jaehee bowed left shutting the door.

Jumin walked around to the front of his desk and leaned on the front of it crossing his arms "what do you want Zen?"

Zen stepped a little closer to Jumin "I wanted to take you out....on a date..."

Zen said looking down at his shoes.

Jumin was little caught off guard "w..where would we go?"

Zen stepped closer again "well, that's a surprise" Zen said with a smirk.

Jumin was intrigued, "why should I join you?" He asked.

Zen stepped closer again now toe to toe with Jumin "because I want to show you that I only want you" Zen said leaning closer to Jumin's lips.

Jumin bit his lip "alright I'll go" he said stepping to the side going back to his chair to grab his suit jacket "Let's go".

They took the elevator down to the lobby to find Zen's car parked in the street.

Zen held the passenger seat door open for Jumin to go in.

"Zen are you sure you don't want me to call my driver?"

"No Jumin just get in let me drive you come on"

Jumin rolled his eyes "okay fine."

Jumin stepped into the black Mercedes Benz and they were off.

The trip was silent with soft music playing on the radio.

Jumin relaxed and loosed his tie taking off his suit jacket placing it in the back seat rolling up his dress shirt's sleeves.

After about 10 minutes of silence Jumin asked "Zen where are we going?"

Zen smiled "my favorite spot".