Mr. Han?

Jumin cleaned himself up quickly and put on his suit.

"Hyun I'm going to be late! Can you please pass me my watch on the sink?!" Jumin yelled through the bathroom door.

"Hold on! It's not my fault that your breakfast food gave me the runs!!!" Zen yelled back.

"Here!" Zen yelled cracking the door open sticking the watch out.

Jumin snatched it a put it on, "thank you".

"I will see you later Hyun" Jumin yelled grabbing his briefcase "I have left my bags here so I will come and get them later this evening".

"Okay!" Zen yelled back "I love you!"

"I love you too Hyun." Jumin yelled back walking out the door.

Jumin smiled wide, I'm starting to feel like we're an actual couple, Jumin thought.

I'm not lonely anymore.

Jumin shut the door and turned to walk to the car and stopped in his tracks.

"Jaehee?" Jumin said surprised.

The assistant was staring wide eyed at her boss.

"Mr. Han?"

---

"Why did you come to get me." Jumin broke the silence in the car.

Jaehee was driving to work while Jumin sat in the back.

"Well..." Jaehee started slowly, "Mr. Kim came down with the flu last night so I decided to cover for him for the day until we could find you another driver. He told me you were going to be at Zen's house this morning."

There was a pause between them.

"Mr. Ha-"

"No questions or comments Jaehee. I ask you kindly to not bring this up ever again. Understood?" Jumin tightened his tie.

"But Mr. Han your-"

"Understood" Jumin said again harshly.

Jaehee slightly nodded "yes sir".

Mr. Han can't be with Hyun. It will ruin both of their careers, thought Jaehee.