Stop

The two sweaty men sat there catching their breaths.

Jumin watched as Zen wiped his face with his hands to then lick the salty white stuff off his fingers one by one.

Zen looked up at Jumin while sucking his fingers knowing what he was doing to the man.

Zen rolled over on his stomach and plopped his face down in the couch.

"Tired already?" Asked Jumin.

Zen turned his head to the side and saw Jumin sitting in a single chair across the room.

He put his pants back on and was drinking some dark red wine. He poured a glass for Zen and handed it to him.

Zen took the glass, sat up, and took a sip.

Bleh he spit.

"You know I'm more of a beer kind of guy" he said.

Jumin chuckled "I know, just wanted to see if you'd maybe like an aged classic wine I got exclusively from Paris."

Jumin got up and opened the small winecooler in the corner of the room. He took out a bottle of beer, opened it, and handed it to Zen.

Zen took it gladly taking a nice long swig of it.

Jumin walked back to his seat and cleared his throat making Zen meet his eyes.

"I just want to say..." Jumin started to speak but seemed he couldn't find the words.

He took another sip of wine.

Zen looked sideways at Jumin "say what? You can tell me anything"

Zen reached over and touched Jumin's thigh.

Jumin looked at his hand and back into Zen's deep red eyes.

His eyes, Jumin thought, are looking just at me, only at me, I want them to be mine.

"Hyun....I like you" Jumin said lowly.

Zen looked at Jumin surprised first because he used his real name and second because of what the man stated.

"I...I just thought you were using me" Zen said

that trust fund kid he's just bullshitting me right?! He can't really mean that right?!

Jumin got up and sat down right next to Zen.

"Hyun...let me show you"

Jumin leaned closer and closer to Zen's lips.

Zen reached up and put his hand over Jumin's mouth angrily

"Stop" Zen said.

------

Sorry for the lack of update ;; I will be making more soon. Promise ;)