Kiss Me?

The trip to Jumin's house in reality was not that long but it felt like forever because Zen was anxious about what Jumin wanted to talk about. 

He got out of the car and walked into the lobby of the huge apartment complex. 

It was incredible. 

There was many restaurants and stores all attached to this one building. You never had to leave.

Zen got into the elevator and went up to one of the penthouses, of course. Zen reached Jumin's floor and knocked on the door. 

Jumin quickly answered. "Hi Zen. Please come in." Jumin stepped aside to let the white haired boy into his home. 

Zen walked in and gasped in awe.

Jumin had a huge apartment complete with a full size kitchen, huge living room, and an upstairs area for the bedrooms and closets. It was so spacious with a wall made of windows looking out over the skyline with a nice large balcony. 

"This is crazy" Zen said looking around. 

Jumin shut the door and walked in front of Zen "yes thank you. Please this way." 

Jumin led Zen into a more private living room around the corner. 

It looked like a cozy area meant to watch movies with the huge flat screen hanging on the wall. Jumin sat down on the soft lounge couch. 

"Please. Sit." Jumin said pointing to the spot on the couch next to him. 

"Thanks" Zen said sitting.

The two sit in awkward silence until Jumin asked "oh um are you thirsty? Hungry? I can get my chef to make you something if you'd like?" 

Jeez a chef?! This guy is rich!! Zen thought. 

"Oh no. I'm okay thanks." He responded. 

The two again sat in awkward silence.

"Jumin?" Zen spoke "why am I here?" 

"Um well.." Jumin started, finding his words, "I wanted to actually talk to you about MC. You seem to be taking a liking in her" 

Zen get defensive "yes and?" 

Jumin's face hardened "well. I don't like it." 

Zen looked at the dark haired man confused "what do you mean you don't like it? Why do you care? All you do is use people to get what you want! MC is different! She's kind and caring. So what if I like her?! How does this affect you?!" 

Zen was now standing. 

Making the situation more than what it actually was. 

Why am I so angry? He thought. 

Zen's rage was interrupted by a small sniffle.

Zen looked at Jumin who's head was down in his hands. 

Is Jumin okay? Zen calmed down and sat back down close to the suited man. 

"Hey Jumin. I'm sorry I got angry I just don't understand what.." Zen was interrupted by Jumin's laugh.

Zen looked at the man confused and angry. 

Jumin sat up and laughed "I don't know what's wrong with me!! I'm sorry Zen for bothering you making you come over here for what? To interrogate you? To see your face?"

Jumin laughed some more then Zen placed his hand on top of Jumin's making Jumin go silent.

Jumin stared at the soft hand on his then looked up at Zen's eyes. 

 "Jumin" Zen said "what are you feeling?" 

Jumin was shocked. No has ever asked me that before... He thought... what am I feeling? What is this feeling in my heart when Zen placed his hand on mine? Why am I concerned about who Zen likes? That's none of my business... but I want it to be.... 

"Jumin?" Zen asked reaching his hand up to Jumin's cheek "what is it?" 

Zen wiped a single tear off Jumin's cheek thinking what is this dark haired boy thinking? Is he okay? Why do I want to know so bad? Why do I want to help him so much

Jumin pushed Zen's hand off his cheek and into his own hand. 

"Zen... I just want to..." Jumin whispered getting closer and closer to Zen

"kiss me?" Zen finished for him. 

What is happening

Both thought as they embraced in a passionate kiss. 

Why do I like this so much? They thought. Why does this feel so....right?

-----
.....smut? Yes soon ;)