Sausage

Back at it for you guys!! :)

------

Zen's eye fluttered open revealing a blurry vision on his ceiling. He groaned as he turned his body to read the digital clock on the nightstand, 11:34am.

He groaned and plopped his head back down on the pillow.

It's hot. Zen thought as he stuck one of his legs outside the covers. He was wearing a white tank top and some loose basketball shorts.

What's that smell? Zen thought picking his head back up sniffing the air, Bacon?

"Good morning Kitty" Jumin said holding a tray or breakfast foods "It's about time you woke up".

Zen rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed. He saw Jumin holding the tray wearing his pajamas of a loose black v-neck shirt and grey sweatpant shorts.

Jumin placed the tray on Zens lap.

Zen smiled so wide as he saw the full breakfast meal laid out in front of him.

Eggs, bacon, sausage, even pancakes?! Where did he even get all this food? Zen thought.

"Um Jumin where did all this come from?" Zen asked picking up his fork and knife.

"I made it" Jumin answered plainly.

Zen took a bite of the pancake. His eyes widened. "Ju-ph-min tiss is some good sh-ph-it" Zen said surprised with his mouth full.

Jumin rolled his eyes and sat on the bed next to Zen "please refrain from talking while you eat crumbs are falling out of your mouth" Jumin picked up a napkin and wiped Zens face.

Zen stared up at him in awe, does he actually cook this good?

"What?" Jumin said seeing his expression, "I am able to cook Hyun."

"It's just that..." Zen said now taking a bite of the scrambled eggs "why do you have cooks that make food for you then?"

Pieces of egg fell out of Zens mouth as he spoke.

Jumin rolled his eyes again grabbing the napkin, "honestly Hyun do you have any edict?"

Zen snatched the paper napkin from Jumin's hands, unfolded it, and tucked it into his shirt collar having it hang there like a bib.

"Ya happy now your highness" Zen said slightly bowing his head at Jumin.

Jumin was about to speak opening his mouth but stopped and sighed and motioned for Zen to continue eating.

Zen nodded and munched away at his plate of food.

Jumin stood up and walked over to one of his duffle bags from the trip and pulled out his suit. He walked into the bathroom that was directly in front of Zens bed leaving the door open hanging his suit over the top of the door.

"What's that for?" Zen asked mouth full, again.

Jumin sighed seeing the crumbs fall out of Zen's mouth.

He'll never learn will he, Jumin thought staring at the white haired man, well at least it's landing on the napkin.

Jumin chuckled to himself.

"What?" Zen asked curious.

"Nothing", Jumin coughed, "I'm getting ready for work".

Jumin turned on the water and washed his face with one of Zen's many face washes.

Zen was watching Jumin's routine as if it was a tv show.

Jumin brushed his teeth, wet his hair and parted it.

He then started to pull his shirt off grabbing it from the collar behind his neck then pulling it off over his head revealing his toned chest, abs, and arms.

"Wooooo take it off!!" Zen hollered as he bit into his sausage link.

Jumin smirked staring Zen in the eye, "you like that?" Jumin asked.

Zen nodded, "Take it off! Take it off!" Take it off!" Zen started to chant.

Jumin smirked keeping eye contact with Zen as he slid down his shorts reveling how he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Zen's mouth stopped chewing.

"Come on Hyun. Show daddy what you wanna do to his dick on that" Jumin said pointing to the sausage link on Zens fork.

Zen smirked and started to suck on only the tip of the sausage making his sucking noises loud and exaggerated.

Jumin's eyes turned dark as he enjoyed watching the white haired man's lips surround the juicy meat.

His lips. His eyes. Jumin thought.

Zen moved the sausage further in his mouth and he noticed Jumin getting harder and harder.

Oh fuck, Zen thought, I'm enjoying this.

Zen sucked more prominently sucking in his cheeks making more slurping and kissing noises.

Fuck, Jumin thought.

Jumin reached down and started to stroke himself.

Zen's eyes widened, this is beautiful.

Zen started to moan now too as he showed Jumin his tongue swirling around the top.

Jumin was breathing heavy as he pumped his hard dick faster. He put his other hand on the doorframe to hold himself up to keep him steady.

"That's right daddy come for me" Zen said lowly.

Jumin groaned as he came on his hand.

Jumin panted out of breath, "Fuck you Hyun".

Zen smiled and swallowed his last sausage link.