Ties

The two settle in the cabin, driver Kim placing the last of the bags at the door.

"Thank you Mr. Kim" Jumin says "we will phone you when we are ready to leave".

Driver Kim nods and bows at Mr. Han and walks away, Jumin shuts the door.

"You need to give that man a raise" Zen yells from the small cabin living room.

Jumin walks into the room to see Zen already kicked off his shoes and sprawled out face down on the L-shaped grey couch.

A small grey cushioned seat on one side of the large couch had all his bags thrown on it. The room had white walls and the lighting was dim, only two lamps on each side of the couch and the sunset light coming through the grey curtains from the big window facing a lake. The couch faced the small fire place and above it a flat screen tv.

The place was cozy yet modern.

Jumin took off his shoes and socks feeling the soft light grey carpet.

Zen was wearing a white tank top and grey joggers his hair in his usual long low ponytail.

Jumin just hovered above him admiring this man.

His hair is always so lush and smooth, Jumin thought, his body looks good in anything he wears and looks the most sexy in his casual wear, Jumin bit his lip.

He hovered his hand down Zen's back, over his ass, down his leg and back up to his ass.

His hand hovered over Zen's ass for a while.

Zen felt Jumin's presence, even thought Jumin wasn't touching him he felt his hand everywhere it hovered.

He's fucking teasing me, Zen thought. Jumin suddenly grabbed Zen's ass, straddling him from behind.

Zen bit his lip.

Jumin grabbed Zen's hips and raised them making Zen's ass stick up in the air. Jumin grabbed Zen's ponytail and wrapped it around his hand and lightly tugged it making Zen's head go up and back.

Zen tried looking behind him but Jumin tugged so he couldn't.

Jumin leaned down to whisper in Zen's ear "you're going to obey and take all of me. You understand?"

Zen bit his lip not responding.

Jumin tugged his hair again "do you understand?"

Zen smirked and quickly grabbed Jumin by the neck and flipped him so now that Zen was on top of him. Zen pushed Jumin's shoulders down on the couch.

"You're going to take all of me Mr. Han" Zen said smirking "you understand?" Zen tilted his head staring down at Jumin.

Jumin laughed and bit his lip, he thinks he can top?

Jumin slowly started to sit up going against Zen's hands trying to push him back down.

"Oh Hyun" Jumin said smirking "you think you can top me?" Jumin pushed Zen back, now again on top of him.

Zen bit his lip staring into Jumin's eyes thinking, here's the darkness I like.

"You're going to stay right there. Don't you dare move again. You understand?" Zen smirked "you can't make me Mr. Han"

Zen tried to sit up again only to have Jumin push him down again, hard.

"Oh, I can make you" Jumin got up and rummaged through his bag and quickly came back with a red tie.

"...fuck..." Zen mumbled.

"Now hold out your writs Hyun".

Zen shook his head, making Jumin grab Zen's wrists forcefully and ties them together with the red silk tie.

Zen biting his lip muttered "so what"

Jumin flipped Zen onto his stomach grabbing his hips putting his ass into the air, again.

"So what?" Jumin repeats, oh shit he heard, Zen thought, "I'll show you what".

Jumin grasped and tugged Zen's hair pulling down Zen's joggers.

"You're going to feel what" Jumin said.

He fell into my trap, Zen thought as he felt Jumin pound into him again and again.

"Oh Hyun" Jumin moaned. Zen moaned, his dick throbbing.

"Smile for daddy Hyun, I know how much you love the camera" Zen turned his face seeing Jumin recording him.

Fuck that's hot, Zen thought letting out a loud moan.