Time to Go

The couple spent their last day packing up their bags and tidying the cabin.

There was a knock on the door.

Zen answered. "Jumin its driver Kim, time to go!" Zen yelled.

Jumin grabbed the bags from the room handing them to driver Kim who packed them in the limo.

"Say bye to the cabin for now" Jumin said to Zen grabbing his hand.

Zen laughed "bye cabin, thanks for being a warm place to house our sexual desires" Zen said winking at Mr. Han.

Jumin just shook his head "let's go".

"Wait Jumin! The bike!" Zen said.

Jumin gasped "ohhhh right. Hmmm... let's ride it back into the city."

Zen laughed "are you serious?!"

Jumin nodded "whatever you want Hyun" .

Zen was shocked "woah Mr. Han getting daring and adventurous".

Jumin shook his head "there are helmets somewhere in the house I believe. I'll inform Driver Kim to meet us at your apartment".

The two split.

Zen's smile was huge. I can't believe he's down to ride with me, Zen thought giggling as he rummaged through closets.

He finally found two helmets on the top shelf in the living room closet.

Zen sighed and reached up for the helmets grabbing them and knocking down a small box.

The box opened as it landed spewing out photographs.

"Shit" Zen muttered crouching down to pick up the pictures.

As he was placing them neatly in the box he found one with a dark haired man leaning on a motorcycle with a beautiful beach blonde woman wrapped in his arms.

They were laughing in the photo looking at each other.

Zen flipped the photo over finding cursive writing that read, My heart beats faster than yours. ~ Sel 6/7/97.

Is this Jumin's mom? Zen thought.

"Hey!" Jumin said "what's that?"

Zen tried putting it back in the box quickly "nothing Jumin just a photo..."

Jumin stood over Zen holding his hand out "let me see" he said sternly.

Zen handed the photo over.

Jumin stared at the photo his eyes slowly watering.

"J..Jumin?" Zen whispered.

Jumin bowed his head and threw the photo on the floor and stormed off out the back door.

"Shit" Zen muttered.