Talking?

~ A week later ~

Jumin was in his office pacing back and forth on the phone with one of the department heads of his company.

"I told you a thousand times the records I received of the purchase do not state 100 thousand grand they say 10 thousand grand. There is a huge difference. Call me back when you have fixed this. You have one day".

Jumin hung up angrily.

He sat down in his big black swivel chair behind his desk and rubbed his eyes stressfully.

His phone lightly buzzed.

It was the RFA messenger app.

He quickly opened it hoping it was Zen.

He checked the chat room, it was indeed Zen chatting away with MC again.

Those two have been getting along I see. Jumin entered the chat catching a text of Zen's saying "not as beautiful as you my lady".

Jumin sternly stated his presence and typed "am I interrupting something?"

Zen was sitting off stage in a rehearsal for a new play.

He was smiling at his phone texting MC when he received Jumin's text in the chat.

Shit, he thought, he's gonna get the wrong idea.

"No I was just talking to MC" Zen replied.

Jumin stared at his screen and typed "talking?"

Zen rolled his eyes "yes talking, that's how normal human beings interact".

Jumin tsked and typed "why do you have to be so rude. I simply asked a question. I entered the chat to take a small break from annoying employees. Guess I never left work".

Zen now was a little angry, this asshole is taking this too serious "why do you have to be like that? Maybe your employees are annoying because they can't handle your pompousness".

Jumin shook his head "I don't have to sit here and take your insults. I apologize MC for all this rudeness. Have a nice afternoon."

Jumin turned of his cell phone after that.

I have other things to deal with, Jumin thought, I don't need him on my mind.

Jumin sat up in his chair, fixed his jacket sleeve, cracked his knuckles and placed his hands ready to start typing on his computer.

Jumin sighed and put his head down.

The problem is, he thought, I can't stop thinking about him.

~~~
Thank you so so so soooo much for reading my story thus far. It really means a lot to me when I see votes and comments, it really makes my day. :) I see every one of your comments and take your suggestions and laugh at some of your thoughts.
Again thanks for coming this far in the story and there is
More story to come!!