Nothing?

Angelica smirked, slowly letting go of Zen's shirt.

"Mr. Han", she said walking towards him.

"Angelica Morgan", she stated reaching out her hand.

Jumin looked at it with a raised eyebrow, seeing her red wrists, and reluctantly shook her hand.

"How can we help you Ms. Morgan" Jumin said glancing up at Zen.

Zen looked down at his feet quickly scratching the back of his head.

"Oh no I was already helped, I was just leaving" she smirked turning to look at Zen.

"It was a pleasure meeting you....Hyun was it?" She smiled looking at an annoyed Jumin.

"Excuse me" she said walking past him to a waiting black Cadillac.

She got in and it speed off.

Jumin was starring at Zen with a stern face.

"Who the fuck was that?!" He said pushing past Zen in the doorway.

Zen looked down shutting the door.

"It was Angelica Morgan" Zen muttered.

Jumin threw his bags on the floor "no fucking shit she just told me after I saw her gnawing at your neck!!"

Jumin stormed into the bedroom.

Zen followed keeping his distance.

Jumin sat on the bed furrowing his brows, he was hunched over, rubbing his eyes, trying to calm down.

"Just... what the fuck was she doing... in the house" Jumin tried to say calmly.

"S-so you know that role I got for a tv series...." Zen mumbled.

Jumin nodded now looking up at the man.

"W-well she's the lead role of the series and came over to offer me a full time job as a new cast member on the show" Zen smiled a little bit rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's all it was Jumin" Zen sat down "she was just being friendly, all actors are like that..."

He trailed off as Jumin was giving him a glare.

"All actors are like that?" Jumin repeated.

Zen shrugged "yeah so don't stress Jumin okay, it was all nothing."

Jumin shook his head looking down "what do you mean all..."

Zen grabbed Jumin's hand, "it was nothing. She came in, she sat down, she told me about the job, I offered her a drink but she had to go, and she thanked me for saying yes."

Zen cupped Jumin's cheek, "that's it my love".

Jumin looked up at Zen who was smiling.

"I love how innocent you act with me Zen", Jumin pushes Zen's hand away and got up, "but she was trying to get at you..."

"I know who you used to be, I know what you used to do and.... and I thought you've changed" Jumin mumbled.

He stared down at Zen sitting on the bed and grabbed his chin.

"Try and explain those marks" Jumin mumbled forcing Zen to expose his neck.

Zen pushed Jumin's hand away and rubbed his neck seeing the gloss on his fingers.

Jumin shook his head and walked into the other room picking up his bags.

"W-why did you let it happen..." Jumin turned to look at Zen.

Zen was standing right behind Jumin and gasped.

Are those tears, Zen thought.

Zen's eyes got watery too.

"It's just... this is a huge opportunity for me Jumin. A chance to finally become a star... I don't want to ruin it by upsetting the main actress" Zen tried to grab Jumin's hand.

"It hurts to hear you say that. The fact that you don't think you can make it on your own is absurd to me..."

Jumin started walking to the door.

"J-Jumin?! W-wait" Zen grasped the man's shoulder "you don't understand!"

Jumin turned and glared at Zen.

"You're already a star to me Hyun", Jumin muttered.

He pushed Zen's hand off his shoulder and opened the door.

"Let me know when you see that you are more than just an object" Jumin said before shutting the door.

Zen fell to the floor, his face in his hands. Tears started trickling down his cheeks.

Jumin got into his limo and drove off.

———

Across the street from Zen's house a car followed Jumin's limo.

Inside it Angelica, smirking, making a call, "it worked just like you said honey bear, you really know how to push this business man's buttons don't you my love?"

"Yes, yes I do" smirked Jaehee leaning back in Mr. Han's desk chair.

———

Jumin rushed into his limo tears rolling down his face.

As he shut the limo door Mr. Kim asked "where to Mr. Han"

Jumin cleared his throat "I need a drink" he replied.

Driver Kim nodded rolling up the divider.

Mr. Kim drove up to one of Jumin's favorite cigar bars opening the door for him.

"Thank you" Jumin said loosening his tie.

Jumin walked inside instantly greeted.

"Good evening Mr. Han, would you like the usual?" A woman said at the front counter.

"Yes please, and make it double" He replied.

"Of course right this way" she led him to his usual circular booth in the corner.

Jumin sat down and a waiter already brought Jumin two glasses of whiskey and two shots of vodka and one cigar.

Jumin downed his first shot and lit his cigar.

As he exhaled he heard someone approach him.

"Heyo Mr. Han what a surprise" the man sat down in front of Jumin.

Jumin rolled his eyes "Hello Luciel."