Disobey

Jumin untied Zen's wrists and pulled Zen up making him sit up on the bed.

"Come on enough for you. Let's shower", Jumin said walking to Zen's bathroom gesturing Zen to follow.

Zen rolled his eyes and obediently followed.

Jumin was just standing there staring at the faucets in the shower.

"Um Jumin?" Zen asked "are you okay?"

"Hmm" Jumin responded "yeah I'm okay It's just...your shower is so small."

"Excuse me" Zen said.

"Yeah well mine is a walk in open shower with dark blue tiles on the walls and floors with an over head stream that has buttons to change water pressure, temperatures, and even color. I couldn't help but wonder how yours works" Jumin said cocking his head to the side.

This fucking rich asshole, Zen thought, how can he just say those things as if they're normal.

"Um Jumin" Zen cleared his throat "my shower works just fine. Thanks for your unnecessary commentary".

Zen rolled his eyes and turned the nobs and got the water running. He then opened the cupboard under the sink and grabbed Jumin a blue bath towel.

"Here" Zen said throwing the towel at Jumin.

Jumin caught the towel and looked questioning at Zen.

"You're not showering with me?" Jumin asked.

Zen rolled his eyes "after you insulted my shower asshole um no thanks" Zen said walking away.

Jumin grabbed Zen's wrist and pulled him into his arms.

"What did you call me" Jumin asked sternly and lowly.

Oh shit he's doing it again, Zen thought.

"Um... asshole" Zen responded innocently with a smirk on his face.

"Didn't we already discuss that it's Sir" Jumin said sternly tightening his grip on Zen's wrists.

Zen kept holding his smirk on his face "what ever you say, asshole" Zen said back.

Jumin turned his head to the side leaning his face in closer to Zen

"Are you disobeying me?" Jumin whispered to Zen.

Zen bit his lip and replied "I don't know am I....asshole".

Jumin grabbed Zen forcefully and pushed him into the shower.

Zen stumbled a little and Jumin helped him to his feet to only pin him against the wall.

"Guess there's a lesson that needs to be taught here" Jumin said sternly to Zen.

Those eyes are back, Zen thought biting his lip, I wonder what he's gonna make me do.

Jumin went down on his knees staring at Zen the whole time.

Wait what is he doing?! Zen thought, I thought he was going to teach me a lesson.

Jumin licked his lips still looking at Zen

"Enjoy this baby" Jumin said as he slid his mouth over Zen's cock.

Zen moaned out in pleasure and surprise.

I'm so confused, Zen thought, I thought he was mad at me?! Maybe he's gonna teach me a lesson later? Maybe he will time me up again? Maybe he actually wanted me to learn a lesson on giving head? Maybe he- Zen's thoughts were interrupted by his moan.

Jumin is so good at this...ahh I'm about to- "I'm about to ahh"

Zen was moaning about to cum when suddenly, Jumin stops.

Jumin stood up grabbed the shampoo and started to wash his hair.

Zen stared at the man angrily "what the fuck asshole?!"

Jumin glanced over his shoulder and simply said "your lesson" and continued to lather his dark hair.

Zen was at a loss for words.

Fuck, that was the lesson, he thought, tsk asshole.