I want him

(Finally) Smut for your souls ;)

-----

Both men didn't know what was going on but were enjoying the feeling of each others lips touching.

Jumin reached up Zen's shirt making Zen lean back onto the couch laying flat on his back.

The two never broke the kiss as Jumin started to slide Zen's shirt up.

Mmm his skin is so soft, thought Jumin, his abbs his chest his nipples.

Jumin now had Zen's nipples between his fingers playing with them getting a moan out of Zen.

Jumin kept pinching and tugging as he moved his lips to Zen's neck and started to suck bringing another moan out of Zen.

Uggg Jumin's hands are sooo good, Zen thought, what is this man doing to me again?

Zen's back arched as Jumin's lips moved down his neck to Zen's hard nipples licking them and sucking at them. Zen moaned even louder when Jumin decided to place his palm on Zen's crotch and push down hardening what was inside.

I want more! Zen thought, I want more?

Zen's thought was cut off by Jumin sliding down Zen's pants taking hold of Zen's hard cock.

"Ahhh Jumin" Zen moaned.

Jumin leaned down and whispered in Zen's ear "what do you want me to do? Do you want me to make you cum?" Jumin asked all husky.

Zen's so hard he feels so good in my hands, I want more Jumin thought as he pumped Zen harder and faster, I want to see that look again.

Jumin was staring at Zen's face until he came all over his hand. There's That beautiful face I wanted.

Jumin lifted his hand to his lips and licked it.

"Mmm so good. Taste." Jumin demanded as he put his hand by Zen's mouth.

Zen looked into Jumin's eyes and licked his fingers and sucked on them one by one.

Jumin's breath hitched, he's so beautiful he thought I want more.

Jumin sat up quickly and started to undo his pants "how about you put that sucking to good use?"

Zen stopped Jumin from undoing his pants

"let me" Zen said getting on the ground in front of Jumin.

Jumin smirked and sat back on the couch resting his arms up, lounging while he watched Zen pull down his pants, then boxers.

He's so big, Zen thought I want him. I want him?

Before Zen knew it he was licking the tip of Jumin's dick.

Jumin groaned.

Zen looked up at him, Jumin looks so vulnerable, I've never seen him like this Zen thought I like it.

Look at those gorgeous lips around my dick Jumin thought smugly He's all mine.

Jumin grabbed a fist full of Zen's hair and tugged at it and started to push Zen's head down.

"More." Jumin commanded.

Zen nodded and started to bob his head up and down sliding Jumin's hard cock though and around his soft pink lips.

Jumin's low groans soon became moans as he pushed Zen's head down more and more.

I want more. More. More. Jumin thought as he finally climaxed into Zen's mouth.

Jumin lifted Zen's head by his chin looking into his eyes "swallow." Jumin stated.

And Zen swallowed.

He's so beautiful with that look on his face covered in my cum Jumin thought.

His eyes are so captivating, Zen thought, he could make me do anything with just one look.

----
Comment. Like. Let me know ;) more to come! (Hehe come ;)