Let Go

Zen gripped the sheets moaning after every thrust.

This asshole, he thought, he didn't even warn me "ngh ahhhh" Zen moaned.

Jumin grabbed the end of Zen's long hair and yanked

"good boy" Jumin said "you've tightened up around me"

Jumin then bent down close to Zen's  ear "you're taking me in so well baby".

Jumin sat back up on his knees holding Zen's waist still pounding.

"Ngh Sir.... I'm gonna... I'm-"

"Not until I say so baby"

Zen gripped the sheets so hard trying to hold back with all his might.

Look at him, I want to see his face again, I love that face, Jumin thought as he flipped Zen back onto his back.

Zen was panting on his back, his hands still tied and raised above his head, hair sprawled out everywhere, his nipples pink and pointed.

This sight sent Jumin over the edge cumming and moaning into Zen.

He then bent over and whispered while grabbing Zen's dick "let go".

With that simple touch Zen came moaning Jumin's name.

Both men now laid in the bed next to each other covered in a mix of cum and sweat.

Zen held his wrists out in front of Jumin "thank you sir" he said insisting Jumin remove his bondage. 

Jumin smirked, leaving Zen still bonded, and crawled down hovering his mouth over Zen's dick.

"How about we clean you up first?" He said.

Jumin then licked Zen's lower stomach, kissing his inner thighs, and touching his lips everywhere around his dick.

Asshole, Zen thought, he's just tourturing me.

Zen whimpered moving his arms down to Jumin's head to try and push him further.

Jumin immediately stopped and roughly pushed Zen's arms back over his head.

Jumin stared into Zen's eyes, I love seeing the worry in his red eyes, he thought.

"Don't ever do that again" Jumin said sternly.

Zen bit his lip and whispered "yes sir".

Jumin then slowly returned to teasing Zen even more.

Zen kept biting his lip, his stern eyes make me want to disobey him more.

-----
Kinky ;) more to come!!