Author's Message

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for reading and finishing my story.

For those who have been here since the beginning, I cannot thank you enough for your support throughout these years and I want to apologize for my lack of updates.

For those who join us later on or just read through this in one sitting thank you for reading! 

I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this little fanfic from a game that meant so much to me back when I played it for the first time.

Fun fact, this fanfic started off as a joke between me and one of my friends, and when people started commenting and asking for more I had no idea how this was going to unfold.

This story was never planned out (and if there are plot holes or anything that's off that's why lol) and I had no idea how many of you were going to read it.

Looking back at this story whenever I posted an update and wrote a new chapter, I was going through something in my life that these characters made better. 

Many of us have gone through periods of loneliness and heartbreak and I know stories like this and many others were what got me through it. For anyone who feels alone, know that I am here thinking of you and I promise that it will get better!

No matter what I wrote, when I wrote, how much or little I wrote, know that I continued because of all of you. I never forgot about my readers and hope this ending was good enough for you all.

It is finally time for me to mark "finished" on this book and allow everyone to be able to move on.

On another note, I want to keep writing for you all. As my skills as a writer have improved over the years, my passion to write fun and engaging stories have only grown! Let me know if there are any characters, fandoms, or ideas you think I should write about. 

Just know my lovelies I am here for you and love you all so much.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

~ Aly