Never Enough

"Had enough?" Zen said breathless letting the belt drop to the floor.

"It's never enough Hyun" Jumin said looking back at where Zen was standing.

Zen rolled his eyes and ripped Jumin's boxers off revealing his now red and irritated ass cheeks.

Zen chuckled, this man is mine.

Zen straddled Jumin from behind.

Zen took off his own boxers and placed himself in position.

He then bent down and whispered in Jumin's ear "do you want your toy my kitty cat?"

Jumin bit his lip "meow" he mumbled.

Zen thrusted into Jumin making Jumin yell trying to move his hands that were still tied behind his back.

Zen lifted Jumin's hips in the air now pounding into him doggy style.

Uggg I've always wanted to get Hyun to this point, I love being dominant but this, Jumin moaned, this is a different pleasure.

Jumin thought as his face was smothered in the sheets.

Zen gripped Jumin's hair using it to thrust harder and faster.

Jumin chuckled under his breath.

This rich ass man needs to be taught a lesson, Zen thought as he aggressively pounded into Jumin, I'm going to fuck him until he can't stand.

Zen grunted and moaned as his dick rapidly slid in and out of Jumin's tight tight hole.

Zen flipped Jumin onto his back.

I want to see his fucking face during this, Zen thought.

Jumin's arms were still tied behind his back as Zen flipped him over.

Jumin's face was a flushed pink and his forehead was beaded in sweat making some of his hairs stick onto it.

Zen stared at Jumin's face.

His eyes are so... evil and lustful, Zen thought, he's so disheveled and flustered and yet.... he seems in control.

Jumin bit his lip staring into Zen's eyes.

Fuck this is so hot, Jumin thought licking his lips, just what I wanted.

Zen started to slow down and start to tremble.

Fuck I'm about to come, he thought.

Jumin wrapped his legs around Zen urging him deeper.

"Come on Master", Jumin said sarcastically, "I thought you were teaching this poor kitty cat a lesson".

Jumin pouted like a cat staring up at Zen with a look of innocence and lust.

Who the fuck is this Jumin Han? Zen thought.

Zen grunted, fuck.

Zen trembled and came all inside of Jumin.

Jumin moaned and came shortly after all over his stomach.