Lazy Sunday

Jumin leads Zen inside his place, "have you eaten yet Zen?"

"Nope, I just headed over the second I woke up...well I didn't really sleep anyways, I just wanted to give you some space for a bit"

Jumin smiled at Zen, "I'm going to shower" Jumin said walking away,"help yourself to my kitchen Hyun".

Zen nodded and started going through drawers and cabinets.

Jumin went into the bathroom and locked the door. 

He turned on the shower, removed his clothes and just stood under the running hot water.

How am I supposed to tell him? Do I tell him? It's in the past now. Luciel won't bother me anymore. Jumin was thinking heavily as he washed himself.

The past is the past, we're moving on.

Jumin stepped out of the shower, one towel around his waist, another to dry off his hair. 

I love him and he loved me, that's all I need.

Jumin stepped out of the bathroom and walked to his room, he peeked into the kitchen seeing Zen cooking some eggs, bacon, and toast. 

He smiled walking to his room to get dressed in lazy sunday clothes.

When he returns, the table is set with two plates with a large helping of food on them which smelled savory.

Zen was standing pouring some orange juice into a glass.

"It's a simple meal but I made a lot so you have to eat it all okay?" Zen smiled pulling Jumin's chair out for him.

Jumin smiled and pecked the boy on the cheek and sat down.

Zen sat down next to him taking Jumin's hand into his looking into his eyes.

"Jumin, I am so grateful for you. For loving me and only me with all your heart. I feel it. And I only wish I can return the feeling more and more."

Zen picked up Jumin's hand and kissed it. Jumin turned red pulling his hand away.

"Thank you Hyun, I'm starving" smiling at Zen grabbing his fork and digging in. 

_________

It was almost 6pm and the two have been sprawled out on the couch watching The Office. 

"Zen please tell me your workplace is this fun, because then I would want a job there"

Jumin scoffed "Hell no, if my workplace was this dysfunctional I would quit".

"Then what would you do?" Zen asked.

"Well...probably stay with you and see if anyone we know is hiring"

Zen chuckled "I can't imagine Jumin Han working in anything except business"

"Hmmm what if I was a professional gamer like Yoosoung?" Jumin asked raising an eyebrow.

Zen cackled, "sir you don't even know how a video game controller works"

"True, true...I also wouldn't last as an assistant like Jaehee. I really don't know how she does it"

"Yeah I'm always impressed by how she puts up with your tight ass" Zen stuck out his tongue.

Jumin shook his head at him smiling.

"Yeah and Luciel, what is this 'Agent 707' shit all about?" Zen laughed.

Jumin chuckled awkwardly clearing his throat, "Zen you should head home I have a couple calls I need to make before the work day tomorrow"

Zen looked a little confused but understood. He got up and pecked Jumin on the lips.

"I'll meet you at your building for lunch tomorrow, 1pm"

"Can't wait"

Zen walked out, and Jumin ungripped the pillow that was next to him.