The One

The two talked, laughed, drank, and ate as the night passed.

They never looked happier.

They decided to move the blanket and pillow on top of the bridge so they can lay down and look at the sky.

The two were laying side by side, fingers intertwined.

"This has always been my favorite place to go to when I'm ever feeling lost or down" Zen started to say "looking at the vast world around me I remember how valuable life is and how I shouldn't fret over the little things".

Zen sat up on his elbows staring at Jumin "I've always wanted to share this beautiful place with someone I truly love. I've never brought anyone here before until now because... I love you. No one else has ever made me feel the way you do Jumin and I just want to share and give you everything I can"

Zen looked down "I know I'm not rich or anything and I know you like nicer things in life and I feel bad that I can't give you the things you want, all I want to do is make you happy"

Zen was picking at the blanket still looking down.

Jumin picked Zen's face of by his chin looking him in the eyes "your eyes are so beautiful Zen. They say everything that you feel. That's how I know everything that you said is truth. I wish to be someone who can make you happy as well"

Jumin squeezed Zen's hand "and please don't worry about material things, they come and go. I just want you. I want you Zen, to stay with me."

Zen got teary eyed smiling nonstop.

"You make me so happy Jumin."

"And you make me so happy Zen."

Jumin grabbed Zen's face leaning in for a kiss.

This man, Zen and Jumin thought, he's the one.

----
What will happen next? I don't know (I really don't know)

I base my writing off of all of your comments. I want to know what YOU want to read. :)

Comment here if you have any ideas or questions for me I'll be sure to answer them!!