What are you wearing?

Zen is laying in his bed tapping his foot slightly to the soft ambiance of the tv on low volume playing whatever movie is on the hallmark channel.

He is laying flat on his back with his arms raised over his head holding his little script book with lines he's learning for a commercial he's going to be recording tomorrow.

He's sitting there whispering the lines to himself when his phone starts to buzz.

He looks at it oddly and answers "Jumin?" He says questioningly.

"Hello Zen" Jumin responds in a very low voice "what are you doing?" He adds.

Jumin is sitting upright on his bed with one hand holding the phone to his ear, and the other is holding his precious pen.

He is pressing the cold pen against his cheek.

He has papers all spread out across his bed with a laptop open to charts and numbers.

Zen smiles "oh I'm just rehearsing my lines for this new commercial I'm in, I'm really excited!"

"I'm glad" Jumin says lowly, "where exactly are you.."

"I'm in my house and I'm chilling just laying on my bed... Why is something wrong?" Zen asks worried.

Jumin chuckles a little bit "oh nothing's wrong."

There was a small pause between them.

"Then why did you call Jumin?"

"Zen" Jumin says "what are you wearing."

"Oh um well" Zen looked down at his body, "I'm just wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top since I was really hot. I'm keeping it hotter in my house because I'm trying to keep my air conditioning bill low because I'm trying to save money so I can get a new headlight for my motorcycle since it broke of the other day when I was out riding across the..."

"Zen" Jumin interrupted.

"Yes?" Zen says questioningly.

Jumin chuckles "your innocence is just..... Such a turn on for me"

Zen puts down his script "what do you mean? I'm confused"

Jumin chuckles again, "you're so pure Zen. I just want to run my fingers through that shiny white hair of yours".

Zen squirms a little in his bed and runs his own fingers through his hair.

"Jumin....what are you..."

"I bet your long hair is so soft" Jumin cuts him off, "what if I just yanked and tugged it a little bit hmm?"

Zen crosses his legs and starts to nervously bite his nails sitting there silently

"Oh? No response? Does that mean you like that little tug?" Jumin says smugly.

Zen slightly nods then realizes Jumin needs a verbal response "oh..um.. a little... but... Jumin why.."

"Oh Zen" Jumin says in a low husky voice "I want you to just listen to my voice for me okay"

Zen nods (even though Jumin can't see).

Jumin continues "do you want me to tug your hair back?"

Zen again nods and bites his nails more vigorously.

"Do you want me to kiss your neck?" Jumin says making a slight kissing noise.

Zen's mouth opens and he takes a big shaky breath in and out.

"I can make you feel good Zen."

Zen's breath hitches.

"I can kiss and suck on that pretty little neck of yours" Jumin continues.

Jumin is pressing his cold pen on his own neck as he bites his lip when he hears a small moan come out of Zen's lips.

"And then" Jumin continues "you will feel my hands run down your body onto your thighs and rub them up ever so slowly."

Zen sighs a shaky breath and Jumin bites his lip harder.

"Oh Jumin.. don't tease.." Zen says softly.

Jumin smirks "oh? What do you want then?"

Zen's foot taps faster and he looks down and blushes.

"Jumin I..." Zen starts to mumble "I... I want... I want you to..."

Zen was too embarrassed to speak.

Why was Jumin making me so flustered he thought.

"You want me to...?" Jumin asked again.

Zen gulped and said lowly, "I want you to feel me.."

"Feel you where?" Jumin asks smugly.

Zen gets nervous again and starts to squirm his legs together.

Jumin sighs a little and says "you want me to feel your cock don't you?"

Hearing Jumin say that made Zen slightly moan a "yes".

Jumin chuckles, "well if you want that then you're going to have to do something for me first".

Zen nods his head "...what is it?..."

"You're gonna have to come over and find out" Jumin says with a wink "I'll see you in five minutes"

----------
Hello reader! This is my first fanfic that I am publishing yay! Please let me know what you think what you like and don't like everything helps! Jumin x Zen is my favorite ship in mystic messenger and if you would like me to do another ship please let me know! I would love to write more stories!