Why must he make this Harder

Hello! I felt bad leaving the story on such a bad note so here's a couple chapters I hope will help?
------

Jumin finally arrived at Zen's place since he still needed to pick up his bags.

Jumin sighed, I don't want to do this.

Jumin placed his face in his hands, but I have to... for his sake, he thought.

Jumin got out of the car and walked towards the door.

Jumin slowly raised his balled hand and softly knocked on the door.

Zen was still on the floor in the kitchen.

He heard the knock and propped his head up and looked at the door.

I hope it's not Jumin, he thought, I don't know if I can do it yet.

Zen wiped his nose with the back of his hand and stood up and walker to the door.

Zen opened the door halfway and saw Jumin.

Damn, Zen thought trying to hold back the tears welling up in his eyes.

Jumin bit his bottom lip when he saw Zen open the door.

He was wearing a black tank top and grey sweats and his long hair was out of its usual pony tail.

And his eyes, Jumin thought, are extra puffy and red?

"Zen are you okay?!" Jumin asked concerned.

Did he get hurt? Is he okay? Did something happen? Jumin was rapidly thinking.

Then Jumin's face dropped, I'm going to make him look like this aren't I...I'm going to hurt him...

Jumin pushed the door open and aggressively grabbed Zen and tightly held him.

Zen went limp and stood there in the embrace and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Why is he making this harder, Zen thought, I'm just going to let him down.

Jumin squeezed tighter, why is he making this harder, Jumin thought, I'm going to hold him back.