Morning Breath

Guess what? I'm back! And I wrote some new chapters. I really am sorry for my lack of updated. (Forgive me sempai!!!!) but I will hopefully be on top of my game and give you at least some good content. Enjoy loves ;)

-------

Waking up next to Zen for the weekend was all I could ever ask for, thought Jumin.

He looks so cute when he sleeps, his face looks so soft, his messy hair, his muscular arms... Jumin bit his lip.

Zen stirred and his eyes fluttered open.

Zen saw Jumin and smiled, "Good morning love." Zen said in his low raspy noting voice.

Jumin was so turned on simply hearing his voice and tried to kiss Zen, but was stopped.

"Woah woah woah Jumin stop" Zen backed away and covered his mouth.

"I have morning breath" Zen muffed through his hand.

Jumin chucked, "I don't care Hyun".

Jumin now started to crawl towards Zen who was aggressively shaking his head.

Jumin grabbed Zen's wrists and pushed them down dominating him.

Jumin smirked and planted a kiss on Zen's lips.

Jumin then let go and assumed his position next to Zen on the bed.

He grabbed his phone and started replying to emails.

"Now, was that so hard?" He muttered.

Zen just laid there covering his mouth silently giggling.