Mr. Grey

After a whole pack of beers and almost two wine bottles later the two men were giggling like idiots watching whatever was on tv.

Jumin was sitting up on Zen's bed leaning on the bed frame and Zen was curled up next to him with his head on Jumin's chest.

Zen was in his white tank top and baggy black sweats and Jumin with his white button down with a loose tie hanging around his neck still wearing his nice black slacks.

The two of them still drinking and cannot stop giggling.

"Wait wait wait" Zen started to say "why is she so shy?!" He asked looking at Jumin confused.

Jumin smirked "because she's intimidated by him. He's this big powerful CEO and she feels like nobody"

Zen still looked confused "but that's Mr. Grey!! He's perfect" Zen said with a loving sigh.

"You know" Zen started "you remind me of Mr. Grey" Zen looked up smirking at Jumin.

Jumin raised one eyebrow "oh yeah? How so?" He asked now playing with Zen's long hair.

"Well he's a powerful guy running a company, like you, he wears suits all the time, like you do, and he's really really really sexy....like you...." Zen looked up into Jumin's eyes and Jumin bit his lip.

"Sexy huh?" Jumin smirked.

"Well" Jumin stood up leaving Zen to lay on the bed "why don't you tell me what makes Mr. Grey so sexy"

Jumin went over to Zen's bedroom door and closed it.

"Well Mr. Grey is really hot and he really knows what to do in bed" Zen stated laying on his back looking at the ceiling.

"Hm is that so?" Jumin said crawling on top of Zen

"How about I be your Mr. Grey tonight?"

Jumin said sitting on top of Zen dangling his grey tie from his fingers.

Zen smirked and grabbed the tie

"Tell me what to do Mr. Grey"

Zen said biting the tie between his teeth.

- - -
Hello there don't worry I will publish more asap ;)

I want to thank all of you for your votes, likes, and comments I see and love them all!!!

You are all the best!
Thanks for reading my trash ;P