Dream and Goal

'In my dreams, you're mine,
         In my life, you're my dream.'

Sindhuja POV:

There he is... Inching closer... Closer... He is about to tie the thaali around my neck and I hear my mom's voice.. Sindhuja... Sindhujaa.... Sindhujaaa...

And I lazily wake up and realize I am in my room and was dreaming. Usual dream of marrying my idol. Everybody will come across an idol with whom they fall in love and rejoice their success as their own and move on later. Whereas in my story, it doesn't seem to be happening, cause am falling more in love with him by each passing day.

Before heading into my story. An headsup about me. Am Sindhuja Krishnan. Happy-go-lucky girl. Only daughter of Mr.Krishnan and Mrs.Leela Krishnan. Appa is a Major in Indian Army currently serving in Dehradun and Amma is a homemaker. I did my UG in company secretary. Evlovo degree irundhum school first vandhum naan indha degree padichadhu yaarukaga. Ellam yaarukaga.. En Arjun kaga..

I saw him for the first time on the covers of business weekly as 'Excelling business magnate at 25'. I was 16 at that time. His brown hazel eyes did something to me. Then i started searching about him and read about him. Somewhere in the search, he became my habit and eventually goal. I may not attain him thats for sure. But I wish to stay next to him.

Hence I worked hard and landed a job in his company as Secretary. And today is my first day. Am extremely excited about this and Wish me good luck in this journey guys😘😘...

*author note: As she is an extrovert, she is introducing herself and Thats it for the first chapter. Kindly post ur karuthukkal, thittukal in comments. Everything ll b noted and improved in upcoming chapters. Love u all😘...