Miss you

'When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds.
When we are apart, days feel like years.'

Prakash came from behind and looked at Rajaram who had tears in his eyes from watching those beautiful souls having their moment. He could not stop himself from asking the reason behind his tears.

Prakash: Thaatha.. Yean azharinga??

Raju Thaatha: andha voice.. Ava paaduradhu...

He stammered and was not able to describe anymore. So Prakash brought him out to get some fresh air and asked him the reason again. Rajaram calmed himself down and started talking.

Rt: naan inniku nee sonnadhum yaar andha ponnu nu Paaka dhaan da vandhen. Ana ipdi oru shock kedaikum nu nenaikale.

P: Enna Thaatha soldringa?? Enna shock??

Rt: andha ponnu arjun amma maariye paadura da.. Arjun amma nalla paaduva.. Avanuku paatu pidichadhuku kaaraname avan amma dhaan. But ava erandhapram avan paadradhe vittutan... Ana inniku paadunan. Ava kooda paadunan..

P: apdiya??

Rt: Ama.. Avanuku oru ponne pudichirukku nu sonnappove sandega patten.. Ana ipdi irukkum nu nenaikale.. Ava voice le oru uyir irukku da. En Rathnavoda voice le irundha maari.. Arjun ku ava dhaan da sariyanava... He closed himself when he lost his mom.. You know well how much he suffered and paid. I don't want him to spend the rest of his life like that. She is his ticket to life. He needs to hold on to her tightly. Naama dhaan edhachi seiyanum Prakash. Will u help me on that??

P: anything for him Thaatha. He is my lifeline. His happiness gives me satisfaction and i will do anything to make him happy.. adhellam irukatum.. Ana unga peran karaiyura maari theriyaleiye.. Adhuku Enna pandradhu???

Rt: karaikaravanga karaicha kallum karaiyum da.. Arjun Enna.. Chinna paiyan....

P: sari idhellam pandrene... Enaku Eppo Kalyanam pannuvinga??

Rt: arjun ku aanadhum...

P: nadandha maari dhaan...

Rt: nadakkum da nambu..

Rajaram was super excited to see them together. He waited 16 years to see this happiness in his grandson's face and he was really happy when he saw it happening.. He went home with an happy face.

A week after, Ak had to go on a business trip for a week to M country. He was going in the midnight flight.

Sk was working late that evening and she was d one prepping his files. She looked sad. Ak didn't say anything. He knew the reason behind her sullenness but he was quiet as usual.

She didn't even bid him a proper goodbye. She left office soon. Prakash was perplexed to see her like that. He couldn't stop himself as usual and went on to ask Ak and he replied nothing.

Ak was already having an hard time to go for this trip. He was also not in a very cheerful mood. He missed something and felt an unknown void in his heart. This was really new to him.

She reached home and settled herself in bed. She wasn't feeling sleepy and missed him alot. She was scrolling through her phone and got a notification about a plane crash. She checked and saw it was his flight.

Her heart stopped beating and her eyes were welled up with tears. She didn't know what to do. She lied to her mom that she got a call from office and rushed to airport. She was trying to call him on the way and his phone was switched off and she was trying Prakash too.. His phone was also switched off.

She reached airport and she didn't know how she reached. She was strolling through every entry and there were so many people who reached to know about the crash. She heard an announcement regarding the crash. The plane crashed shortly after its take off and 13 were dead on spot and dozens were injured in the crash.

She cried harder after that announcement. Her mind was running astray. She didn't able to focus on anything for a minute. She then calmed herself and combed her dishevelled hair and reached the help desk.

There was a long queue and every face in that queue looked worried. After 20 minutes she reached the desk.

Help desk: how may i help you?

Sk: i want to know whether a passenger called Arjun Kalaishnath boarded the flight number BA1436.

HD: wait mam. We ll check on that.

Sk: okay please hurry up.

Hd: yes mam.. He boarded the flight. But pls don't worry. He will be fine. Our officials are reaching there and helping the passengers.

She felt shattered. She was crying harder with every passing minute. She sat down in chair... She closed her face and cried. His face was coming in front of her every second. She was feeling very bad for not even bidding him a proper good bye. All she wanted then was to look at him. One time. She really wished for him to come back.

Sindhujaa.....

She heard herself being called between her muffled cries. It was his voice...

She opened her eyes and looked at that direction. There he was standing.

She rushed to him and crashed herself on his arms. He looked baffled to see her stained face and dishevelled hair. He was shocked to find her in airport at that midnight. She was crying and sobbing. His shirt was dirtied. He calmed her down and held her. She realized that this was him. She continuously touched his face and arms to make sure that he was fine.

Ak: don't worry am fine... (He stressed)

Sk: do u know how much i missed you???oru nimisham uyire illa.. Enga irundhinga ivlo neram?? Evlo thedunen theriyuma... Arjuney.. Ungalku Onnum illa le???

Ak: onnum illa maa. I was in the waiting lounge. Thanks to u, we missed the agreement which has to be signed. i noticed it after boarding flight so we got down from the flight and Prakash went to retrieve it.

She felt happy for the mistake she did. She then only realised she was standing closer to him and holding his arms. She moved a step back and adjusted her hair.

He looked at her. He was not able to describe the feeling. First time in these 16 years, someone missed him. Someone searched for him. Someone cried for him. He never thought that there would be a girl like her who would come and do all these things to him. He was astonished.

*Author note: hello makkale.. Hope i satisfied u guys with these chapter... Apdi Illana kazhuvi ootha comments vaanga😂😂😂.. Nalla irukku naalum comments vaanga😍😍😍... Me waiting... Thank you for ur love and patience towards my story.. Love u all.. Love u Ashaangi... If u like it, pls do VOTE... Unga vote en boost😂😍💜...