When our eyes met

'Meeting you was not the first day of
      the rest of my life;
      It was the first day of the best of my
      life.'

She entered the company with all her dreams. She wanted to be by his side and work for him. But in the back of her mind, She was warning herself not to fall for him. Coz he is something which she cannot attain in her life. But just the idea of meeting him was giving her all the butterflies in her stomach.

With the help from reception desk, she reached the 43rd floor of the building. It was the top most floor of the building. One side of the floor was allocated to the secretary department and the other side contained the office of the Managing Director Mr.Arjun Kailashnath. She glanced towards his office and saw his name plate on the table. His name itself made her blush and she was fighting hardly with herself to not to show it in her face.

She soon entered the secretary department. This department totally had 4 members. It was led by Prakash. He was the chief secretary of AK. Supriya and Nisha worked under him. Hema was a new girl who joined in that department three months ago. Hema was reporting to Supriya and now Sindhuja was made to report to Nisha.

After familiarizing with the department, she was placed in the corner desk. Supriya was warm to her and Nisha doesn't seem very much happy to have her here.

But Sindhuja didn't consider all these, she was waiting for him. Every minute was very much harder to pass. She was glancing towards the way to his office from time to time to have a glimpse of him. It was the most anticipated moment of her life. She was all jittery.. 5 varusha kanavu.. Avane nenaikadha naal illa.. Her palms were sweaty..

She was piled up with all the files which were to be checked, numbered and ordered accordingly by Nisha. When the clock striked ten, she heard footsteps and turned her head towards the lift.

She looked at him for the first time in her life. Man of her dreams. Her heart was thumping harder with the every stride he made towards his office.

 Her heart was thumping harder with the every stride he made towards his office

He looked regal and royal in that striped single breasted slim fit suit. He had that aura of an emperor. He was a born king. She was breathless and out of words for the first time in her life. She was looking at him.. Only at him.

And for one moment, she saw himself looking at her

And for one moment, she saw himself looking at her. It just lasted for two seconds. That was the moment which made her realize her femininity for the first time in her 21 years of life. His one look gave her the familiarity of several lives.

'Mun jenmam ellaam poi endru ninaithen

Un kannai paarthen mei thaanada'

She doesn't know about him but she knew herself well. She belonged to him. Only him.

Her lips were smiling and her eyes were teary. She felt shy for the first time and blushed harder. Her feet was not on the floor. And her heart was happily traveling to heaven.

*author note: inniku chapter oda karuthukalai commentsil kooravum. Nandri for the patience and love towards my story. Ungal thittukal also welcome.😍😍😍😍 Pidichi irundha vote pannunga😅😅....