First Kiss

'You kissed my soul, not my lips.'

She was nervous and jittery. He calmed her nerves and then they slowly started waltzing. She was constantly stepping on his shoes.

Sk: sorry sir. Enaku dance varadhu...

Ak: its okay... Just listen to the music and give into ur feelings...

She nodded her head. They both danced like there is no tomorrow. It was truly magical. She was in cloud nine. She had dreamt of this day but never thought that this would happen in real life. His scent wafted her. His hold mesmerized her. She would have been the happiest girl in the world on that day. She wanted nothing more. She just wanted this to last forever.

Then the music changed. It was a fast beat one.

Sk: adhu slow... Ennai vechi aadi samalichitinga... Idhuku aada theriyuma???

Ak: heii rowdy.... Enaka aada theriyuma nu kekure???

He then tightened his grip on her hip and pulled her close. She was shocked and started dancing with him. He just guided her through. They were shining like stars in that floor. Rajaram was so happy to see his grandson happy. Pragya was extremely annoyed to see them dancing. As it was the first dance, they both only danced.

Pragya then thought something viciously and went near Sindhuja who was dancing. She hit in her ankle. But Ak timely pulled her in and her ankle was saved but her heel was broken.

Sk: heel odanjiruchi...

Ak: don't worry...

He lifted her high in the air and spun her and then brought her into his arms. She slowly landed and placed her leg on his shoe. He smiled and she understood the meaning. This way they finished their dance. Everyone clapped. Rajaram and Prakash were crying their happy tears.

Pragya and Rani were not able to see such scene in front of them. They were burning in rage. Nagaraj also saw this scene and went to Rajaram. Pragya and Rani also joined them.

Nagaraj: periyappa.. Pragya vishayam...

Rt: naan Unaku mudivu Soldren nu sollirundhen.. Ana Neeye nadakradhe paathe le. Avanuku andha ponne dhaan pudichiruku pola. Evlo azhaga irukkanga paaru raja..

Nagaraj: naanum Adhan solla vandhen Perippa.. Neenga enaku kudutha vaarthai ku yosichu andha kozhandhaingale pirichuradhinga.. Pragya ku Arjun Illana Enna vera nalla maappillai Neenga Paaka mattingala???

Rt: purinjikittadhu ku romba nandri raja.. Naane idhe epdi un kitte soldradhu nu yosichen..

Rani was irritated to see their affection.

Rani: Irundhalum mama.. Ava yaaro evalo.. Avale poi namma veetuku marumagala kondu varadha???

Rt: En arjun ku pudichiruku na adhu podhum enaku.

Rani: avan dhaan Innum sollaleiye..

Rt: avanuku pudikama dhaan avale Avane vara solli pakkathule utkara vechi ippo dance aadurana...

Pragya: Thaatha ava avar secretary. Ava epdi mayakkunalo.. Don't believe this type of girls.

Nagaraj: Mind ur words pragya..