Goddess Aphrodite

'The sexiest thing a man can do for his woman is to crawl inside her mind and make her imagination run wild.'

**explicit content ahead**

She can't believe her eyes for a minute. It was him. Even when she called in the noon he lied to her that he was busy. She did not expect him to be here. She was not able to take her eyes off him. Even though they lived under the same roof, walked the same path and laid in the same bed, it was too surreal for her.

He then presented her the award. He hugged her after presenting the award which was going to be the top news on the media and tabloid. The guy who always stayed away from women, went and hugged a girl. Even though it was from a side. That was really a big deal. He whispered in her ear.

Ak: Congratulations di rowdy..

Sk: thank you....

They both then proceeded to go down the stage.

Mc: poidadhinga.. This is such a beautiful moment.. Ungale sila questions Kettutu dhaan we will let you go..

Arjun sir... We came to know that she is your huge admirer. She also worked with you... How are you feeling to see her in this stage??

Ak: First of all thanks to everyone who made this possible. They gave me an opportunity to present her this award. I am her very big fan.. She deserves more. She is being celebrated by everyone in the country. I just feel proud that I'm presenting this award to such a talent like her. I wish her good luck.

Sk: ayyaayyooo...

Ak: Nee Innum varanum ma mela.. U will win more.. Innum mela pova... My best wishes...

Sk: Thank you arjuney...

Mc: you are more happy now than when you were receiving the award. What do you wish to say??

Sk: enaku Idhu podhum.. Enaku Idhu podhum...

Mc: ivlo pannitinga sindhuja.. Oru paatu paadita we ll let you guys go without any tension..

Sk: okay.. Ennai pudichavangalku indha paatu...

He knew very well that she meant him.

Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren
Podava madikkaiyil
Unnathaan madikkiren
Oru nooru varusham
Pesa nenachi
Tholil thoongiduven

Unakaagaa...unakaagaa...

Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren

Everyone applauded and he gave her an hand to walk down the stairs. They both treaded down all the way out of the venue and entered the car.

Just after entering the car, he kissed her passionately. It was really surprising for him. As she was so proactive this time rather than her old shy demeanor. It just showed him how much she missed him. He did not let her go. He went for more deeper kisses. She was quickly out of breath and her lipstick was completely smudged.

Meanwhile in the award ceremony,

Satish: Sindhuja enga???

Preethi: Ennai ketta??? I'm not her chaperone.. Also she is an adult and she might have her own business. You don't indulge yourself with her business. Stay put.