Yours, Arjun

'Babe, don't worry I'm yours and only yours'

Sumalatha: Hey Satish... Enna neeyum silent ah irukka?? Avalum silent ah irukka?? Ava enga pona?? U know anything about her.

Satish: No ka.. Theriyale.. Ana naan call pannappo innoru male voice kettuchi. Do you think that will be Ak??

Sumalatha: chances are very less. Sari nee edho vechirukken nu sonniye avalku against ah adhu Enna???

That person's words still reverberated in his ears and he did not want to do anything with her.

Satish: adhellam Onnum illa ka. Naan summa sonnen.

Sumalatha: you are lying.. Sari enaku endha proof um venom.. Atleast Unaku Therinja varaikumachi Sollu..

Satish: Arjun and Sindhuja seems to have much more than what is seen on surface.

Sumalatha: apdiya??

Satish: yes..

Sumalatha: Did you see it with your eyes??

Satish: I saw them coming out of the car together. Her lipstick was smudged. But don't share this to anyone. Otherwise we will get implicated.

Sari ka. I'm getting late for recording. Will see you later.

He then received a call from the music director.

Music director: sorry Satish. I don't think this song will suit your voice. I will offer you another good song. You don't have to come to studio.

It was shocking for him to hear such a news. His manager then called him.

Manager: hey Satish.. Idiot.. What did you do this time? Last time eh sonnena illaya?? Unga Akka idhellam pandra na she has her face value, fans and some producer behind her.. Unaku yaar irukka??

Satish: Enna aachi nu first sollunga...

Manager: you are banned.. No music director is willing to work with you. All the songs which were under your name got rejected and offered to someone else. You can still work but not on films.. Film industry banned you. Independent music pandra alavuku Unaku band um illa.. Fans um illa...

Satish crumbled and sat on the floor. How did this happen?? He was quite angry with the way things escalated.

Sumalatha: Enna aachi??

Satish: I got banned.

Sumalatha: I told you to be careful. See.. Ippovum Onnum illa... Silent ah iru.. Namma time varappo senjikalam avale..

Satish: No avana naana nu paathuralam.. Naan varen.. Bye...

After Satish left, sumalatha received the call from that stranger again.

Sumalatha: why are you calling me again??

Stranger: Unaku help pandren thanks solla mattiya??

Sumalatha: vishayathe Sollunga..

Stranger: it was me who got your cousin banned.

Sumalatha: what?? Idhu dhaan neenga help pandradha?? His career will be over.. He will be doomed..

Stranger: but you will cherish.. Ur career will bloom. He will take her with himself to drown. You can be happy.. What do you say??

Sumalatha: ellam sari dhaan.. What is your catch in this?? Why are you helping me?? What if I leak this call out??

Stranger: ur producer who backs you up is my ally and he has more high definition videos of yours.. Munna maari morphing nu solli escape aaga mudiyadhu.. Do you still wish to leak??