I Love You

'Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.'

He felt so thrilled to see her closing her eyes. They both were exchanging their love through that kiss. There was only full moon up in the sky to witness their love. His cold lips were quenching their thirst from her warm lips.

Her emotions and nerves were dancing. She had goosebumps. To calm herself down, she held on to his coat. He did not seem to finish that kiss. She did not wish him to. Because she felt if this was the only kiss she was going to have in her life, she wanted it to last forever. She was extremely happy and a single tear escaped her eye. He was cupping her face and that hot tear reached his fingers.

All these things were doing something to him. He was trying very hard to break the kiss but the cool breeze and her mesmerizing eyes were not letting him. When he saw her coming towards him with her puppy eyes, he lost his control. The control which he had for his entire life was easily broken by this girl.

He pulled her towards the rails and arrested her between his hands by placing them on the rails. Slowly he separated himself from her. She was breathing heavily. She still tightly clutched his coat in her hand. She took a minute to settle herself down. Then she looked at his eyes which had only her.

Sk: Arjuney.... I love you.......

Ak was not able to bring himself to say anything. He looked closely at her eyes. Her eyes were his weakness. Even though he tried to stop himself every time. They always made him to do something which he never thought of doing.

Then he saw a figure entering the manor from the balcony. He never wished to see that person again. He thought that the nightmare was over. But it was not. All the suppressed feelings came back.

Sindhuja noticed the sudden change in him and saw towards the direction he was looking. There was a man entering the manor. But she was not able to identify him. She almost knew everyone closer to Ak. But this person was new to her.

They suddenly heard footsteps and looked towards the room. Prakash was coming towards them. Ak then looked at him and told him.

Ak: Drop her home. Make sure that she reaches home safe.

Prakash: Okay sir.

Sk looked at Ak. There was no trace of any emotions in that face. He looked like the robot whom she met for the first time. She came down and bid her bye to Thaatha.

Thaatha touched her head and said

Rt: ini adikadi varanum.. Paathu po ma... Dai bathrama kutitu poi vidu... Unaku Enna aanalum avaluku edhuvum aaga koodadhu...

Prakash glared at the old man and brought her out. She was not able to describe her feelings. She felt the warmth the old man showered on her. From the looks she could clearly tell, the old man loved luxury goods but today he supported her in front of Pragya. This made her feel so touched.

But more than anything she was worrying about Arjun. The change in him brought a fear in her. What if everything did go back to the beginning. What if he again distanced himself from her. She was worried to death.

Prakash could read the emotions in her face. He wanted to help her. But He could not. Because this was their relationship and Arjun had to do the thing which he had to. Seeing her sullen face, Prakash was not able to keep himself calm.

Prakash: Don't worry. Nothing will go wrong. Believe in him. He never betrayed.

Even though he did not know what they were doing before he reached. But from the posture, he could see the intimacy.

Sk just nodded her head and went home. When her mom asked her about the day she had. She was not able to describe it. Because it was like a roller coaster ride. She was on the top of the world in one moment and to the ground in next. She wanted to question him next day.

She reached earlier than usual to office. He was no where to be seen. This continued for three days. She felt like crying. But the tears were not falling down from her eyes. Her heart had turned rigid like a stone. All she wished in that world was to have one look at him.

He came to office on the fourth day. There was a bandage on his hand. It was lunch time. No one was in the floor. She closed the door and went and stood near his table.

Sk: Ungalku Ennai pidikaleiya???

There was no answer from him.

Sk: ungale dhaan kekuren???? Unga kai ku Enna aachi???

He did not answer and tried to leave the room. She went and held his coat collar and asked him.

Sk: yean en kitte irundhu thalli pore arjuney??? Enaku theriyum ungalku Ennai pudikum nu... Why are u hurting urself like this?? This is not going to benefit anyone.

She touched his face n made him look at her...

Sk: en kitte pesu arjuney... Ennai paaru....

Ak looked at her and her eyes were filled with tears. Tears were streaming down her face. He wanted to touch her face and stop her cry. But he could not. He could not bring her misery. He needed to do that to keep her safe.

He freed himself from her grip and went to his table and broke the vase placed on table. Prakash came running towards the office and entered with his key after the noise.

She wiped her tears and went out of the room. She went upstairs to the terrace and wailed her cries towards the scorching sun in the sky.

Prakash: u hurt urself again. I have always acted like ur secretary. But i think this is the time i should talk as ur Frnd. Ippo Illana eppavume ennale pesa mudiyadhu. Enna dhaan nenaichitu irukke??? Unnaiyum oru ponnu nambi virumbura??? Yean avale Azha vekkure??? Unaku pidikale na open ah solla veandiyadhu dhaane....

Ak: yaaru da sonna enaku avale pudikadhu nu...

*Author note: yaarum thittadhinga... First eh mannippu kettukren... Nambunga.. Nalladhe nadakkum... 'Believe in him.. He never betrayed...' Hope u all r doing good... Happy day... Wear mask and stay safe... Love you all... Comments and Votes podunga.... Ur Vote my Boost... 😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜