Chellama

'When love and determination work together expect a Masterpiece.'

Next day, she arrived before him to office. She wanted to give him everything he lost. She wanted to be his medicine, His lifeline, His faith and his one and only love.

Sk mv: arjuney... Keep urself safe. I'm going to make u acknowledge ur feelings for me.. With new muscle and new power....

He did not look at her for once from the morning. He was concentrating on his work. She brought him a coffee by the time he usually drank.

Sk: coffee

Ak: Prakash.......

Prakash came running towards the office..

Ak: Tell her I don't want coffee..

Sk: appo tea???

Ak: I don't want you to bring me anything. Prakash tell her clearly.

Sk was smiling throughout his conversation. Because she saw him trying hard to keep her away. But the same cannot be said for Prakash.

He was trembling in fear. He was stuck between His highness and Her Majesty.

Ak: Tell her to move back to your department.

Sk: Mudiyadhu.

Ak: Prakash..

Prakash looked at her with his begging eyes.. But he was astonished with her courage. There was no one in the city who could stand against Arjun and talk. She was teasing him here like anything.

Sk: Prakash sir, Chairman has advised me to be next to sir always.

Ak: you are working for me.. Not for him..

Sk: Periyavanga petche kekanum.. Naan keppen... Plus avar ungalke boss.. Appo enakum boss dhaane.. So I will listen to him.

Ak stood from his place and came near her and they started bickering. Prakash noted that this was the only chance he could get and he ran out of MD office.

Sk: Enna romba pandringa??? I know you like me.. Summa nadikadhinga.. Ennai pidikama dhaan kaapathuningala??? Not once but many...

Ak: I would have done it for anyone..

Sk: Apram yean possessive aaninga?? Naan yaar kooda car le pona ungalku Enna sir???

Ak: Yaaro un kitte thappa sollirukanga..

Sk: Appo andha dance???

Ak: because you are the only girl with whom i feel comfortable..

Sk: Sari appo yean anniku night Ennai kiss panninga???

Ak: what??? I don't remember such thing...

Sk: Then lets remind it....

She tiptoed and kissed him.. Her kiss showed her inexperience. He rejoiced over the fact. He was trying not to let her in.. But he gave in to his passion after a minute. She broke off from their kiss. Even though she was very much shy, she had to do that for him, for her and for them..

Sk: see I told you... Ungalku Ennai pidikum nu... Neenga dhaan nambale...

Ak: Podi poi place le utkaru... Po...

He didn't say it in his usual angry mode. It came out of his mouth unknowingly and it was the result of the peck she gave him. He was shocked to know the effect she had on him.

Sk: Aiiii di ah??? Nalla irukke... Ice varudhu... Ice varudhu...

She showed heart with her hands and gave him a flying kiss and went back to her place.

A girl from sales department, she was a manager, brought him some files in the afternoon and submitted them. She found some errors in them. So she had to clarify them with him.

Rina: Thank you for clarifying everything sir.

Ak: Its okay. Actually I should thank you. These are potential threats which could have affected us in future..

After she left, Sk started talking.

Sk: oru error kandupidichu sonnadhuku thank you so much... Inga naan oruthi usure kuduthu paaduren...

Ak was trying to control his laugh. He failed at the end so he rotated and smiled and then rolled back his chair to original position.. But this did not escape her eyes.

Sk: indha pakkame paathu sirichu irukkalame... Udane urr nu vechika veandiyadhu... Enna manushan nga Neenga....

Ak: if you don't work, I will lift you and drop you in your department.

Sk: Enaku okay dhaan.

She giggled and then continued working.

After sometime she started singing a song.

Mezhugu doll-u nee
Azhagu school-u nee
Enakku yethava needhaandi

Handsome aalu nee
Super coolu nee
Naanum neeyumdhaan sema jodi

Ak was surprised from her transformation. She kept on surprising him that day with her antics. Day before that day she was crying and sobbing. But on that day there was not any trace of sadness in her face but her determination. Her determination and conviction started stirring him. He was swaying again. But the bandage in his hand reminded him that he could not do that. He did not even have the courage to tell her that behind his strong facade there was a person hiding with scars and wounds who could not be healed with time.

Pragya had to know that whether Ak knew about her plan which she did with selva on banquet. Selva was kept on pestering her. He was on love with her one sided. He did everything to satisfy her but she was determined on marrying AK.

Even though he was a womanizer, the only woman he loved was pragya. He knew about her character so well. Still he felt she was the one for him. He did not wish to help her that day. Because if that worked out, she would have married Ak by then. But thankfully it did not work out. He knew very well that Ak would find out about their plan.

Pragya: I have to do something selva. Illana Arjun eh life kum ezhandhuruven. Andha perusum avaluke support pandra maari irukku.. Edhachi panni avale kaanama poga panniranum.. Enaku help pannuviya??

Selva: Unaku thevai arjun dhaane.. Avane edhachi pannalam.. Edhuku andha ponne???

Pragya: Arjun mela kai vecha avlo dhaan unnai... Avale Illama pannita automatically arjun Ennai kattippan... Adhuku edhachi pannu... Adhu podhum...

Selva: unakaga pandren. Ana naan adikadi arjun line eh cross pandren. Enaku ennamo sariya padale..

Pragya: you don't worry.. I will take care of that...

*Author note: As per people's wish, next chapter updated... Andha chapter sogama irundhuchi nu author eh feel seivadhal😅😅😅 indha chapter.. Karuthugalai pagirungal.... Pidichurundhal vote podungal... Ur vote my boost💥😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗