Living with you forever

'Right in this moment, I can't even remember what unhappy felt like.'

It was 3.30 in the morning. She was sleeping like a puppy cuddling him. He was not able to control himself with her puppy looks. He stole a silent kiss from her. She woke up at that moment. She then snuggled again. He woke her up and told her to get ready.

Sk: its just 3.30 in the morning arjuney..

Ak: vaa I ll show you something.. Elinchiru ma...

She lazily stood up from the bed and got ready. They both sneaked out of house and got into his car.

Sk: enga porom arjuney??

Ak: surprise.....

Sk: Sollu ma...

Ak: naan enga kutitu ponalum varuve le??

Sk: varuven...

Ak: appo silent ah vaa..

He smiled at her and she was being impatient. He then played few of her favorite songs..

Soon they reached their destination.

Sk: Aii beach... 

Ak: beach dhaan... Vaa...

Then he brought her down and and sat with her on the hood of the car. That part of the beach was particularly empty. There was no one as it was an early morning. She was enjoying the breeze and her hair was flowing. He kept on admiring her. She was looking like a fairy.

Sk: this is so beautiful. Naan nenaichu kooda paakale inga kutitu varuvinga nu.

Ak: u remember?? nee en kitte first time oru place kutitu po nu sonnadhu beach dhaan.. So its beach..

He then held her hand and looked into her eyes.

Ak: naan unnai ipdi Kalyanam pannanum nu nenaikale... I wanted it to be the best wedding. But later on I realized one thing. Un kooda naan irukradhe best dhaan. It doesn't have to be grandeur and massive because as long as we both are together, everything will be the best...

I still remember the first moment I saw you, I did not know then that you will bring these changes into my life. Sila nerangal le en manasu ku theriyum.. Enaku unnai dhaan pudikum nu.. Ana solla mudiyama pala naal irundhu irukken.. Even though I tried to stay away from you. I always sneaked glances at you.. U r the best thing that ever happened in my life ma..

I will not consider this marriage as child's play. I will take all the responsibility and keep you safe..

I'm extremely sorry for leaving you alone. But it was your thought which kept me alive and brought me ashore di rowdy. Nee varadhuku munnadi varaikum en life le yaarukume edam illa nu nenaichen.. But nee vandhu dhaan kaamiche.. En manasu le orutharku dhaan edam irundhudhu.. Adhu unaku dhaan nu...

En aasai Enna theriyuma.. Nee aasai patta ellam Unaku kedaikanum.. Naama onna romba varusham sandhoshama irukkanum... I want to have kids with you and i want to grow old with you Sindhuja.

Her tears were glistening and she did not expect him to talk all these things and she truly felt touched from his words. She always understood him and never expected him to talk. This showed her how much he valued their relationship and this marriage.

Sk: I love you arjuney... U r the best thing that ever happened in my life..

Hey arjuney... See sunrise....

He suddenly leaned and kissed her... It was the gentlest of all. She was melting in his kiss.