Birth of the Rowdy

'To have someone understand your mind is a different kind of intimacy.'

Sk came back to office next day. She had a different feel when she entered. She held her head up high cause her man proved her innocence. She thanked Hema for telling Prakash that Supriya took it.

Sk: nee pannadhe marakkave matten Hema.. If not for you, epdi prove pannirupanga?? I should thank u alot...

Hema: ayyo nee vera... Enaku avanga unnai arrest pannitu porappo theriyadhu.. Aprama dhaan supriya bag le vekkuradhe note pannen.. I just informed prakash sir. It was Arjun Sir, who u should thank.. Mass pannitar.. Engalku ellam avlo bayama irundhuchi... Nethu ellaraiyum merattitar..

And avaruku un mela ivlo concern irukkum nu naan nenaichu kooda paakale.. Apdi pannitar nethu... Sari Sollu Enna odudhu ungalkulla???

Sk: engalkulla Enna odudhu?? Onnum illaye.....

Hema: Namba mudiyaleiye... Ama inniku Enna ivlo azhaga vandhurukinga??

Sk: epdiyadhu en azhage ulagathuku velipaduthanume.. Adhan

Hema: ulagathukka?? Avaruka???

She was feeling shy and thinking about his help, Sindhuja was not able to describe her feelings in words. She was overwhelmed with the extent he went for her and the painstaking efforts he made for her. This made her love him more. She was going crazy on him. She was yet to learn about his feelings. But her heart and soul resided in him and it was becoming harder for her to keep it inside her heart. She got reminded of the lyrics from a song which she heard a long before..

Thanimaiyilae verumaiyilae
Ethanai naaladi ilamaiyilae
Ketana iravugal sutana kanavugal
Imaigalum sumaiyadi ilamaiyilae

Like those lyrics, her nights became longer.. Her eyes failed to sleep.. Her dreams disturbed her.. She was in a different kind of thirst which can only be quenched by him..

They both noticed Ak entering office and she ran behind him to her desk after bidding a bye to Hema.

Sk: Sir...

He dint turn...

Sk: Arjuney....

Ak: Madam.... Office....

Sk(giggled): Sir nu kuptene... Actually I wanted to thank you sir.. Thank you for helping me out.. Thank u for proving my innocence... And finally... Thank you....

Ak: Anytime...

He smiled and then kept on looking at her...

Sk: Enna paakuringa???

Ak: illa thalaiku mela irukka kondai enna nu paathen...

Sk: aahh kondai dhaan paathingala??? Indha azhagana uruvathe paakaleiya???

He just smiled and turned his head. He felt happier to see her back. Her presence completed the scene. They both didn't talk much for the day as they were concentrating on their work.

Pragya was devastated to know that her brother had been removed from Credence and she did not have a chance to meet him for the last time. She also came to know that Sindhuja came back to Ak's side. She was irritated to learn that they both were spending time together.

She had even hired a detective to note their activities. They both were always together. Business meetings, lunches, trips. All of their photographs clicked by the detective were laid in front of her. She was really pissed to see them together. She was burning in jealousy and wanted to burn her alive. Sindhuja had become the reason for all her miseries.

She wanted to hurt her very badly. First she had to establish herself as Ak's fiancee, then only she can throw Sindhuja out of credence without any issue. She waited for that day. Her father's word gave her the belief. She made so many preparation for that day.

She even told her friends that they both were going to be engaged on birthday banquet. So all her friends always called her for every shopping and parties. Similarly she went shopping with her friends one day and after shopping they all entered a restaurant. It was an high-end restaurant which offered private dining.. She always visited that restaurant as there was a private room booked in AK's name which he used for business meetings. She invited her friends to show that AK had let her use his private room. She went to the reception table.

Pragya: I am here for private room #7.. Its in the name of Arjun Kailashnath.

Receptionist: Sorry mam, we can't let u in as it is already booked..

Pragya: what??? No it can't be.. I always visit that room..

Receptionist: sorry mam not today...

Pragya: can u tell me who is in there???

Receptionist: Miss Sindhuja.

Pragya was burning like hell. She never thought that Sindhuja will intrude to that level.

Pragya: I want that room right now. Do u know who I am?? She is just our employee.

Her friends also voiced their opinion as she was Arjun's fiancee and the restaurant was going to see his wrath. The receptionist got scared and called for the manager. Manager came and tried to solve the situation. But he was not able to fight against those bunch of rich brats.

He went and called for SK who was in the room.

Sk: what happened???

Pragya came running forward and started berating her without knowing anything.

Pragya: u again. U always cross my line. Unaku limit eh illaya?? U r in wrong place. This is AK's private room which he uses for his business clients and family. Unnai maari outsider ku inga Enna velai???

Sk knew very well it was Pragya behind her arrest. So she didn't have any respect for her.

Sk: Unaku eppavume edhaiyum olunga purinjikama pesuradhu dhaan pudikkuma??

Naan wrong place le irukkena??? Nee wrong place le irukkiya???

Idhu enna paathiya??? Ak oda membership card... Golden card... Idhu irundha dhaan andha room use panna mudiyum...

Naan outsider ah??? Konja nerathule yaar outsider nu naan kaatava???

Ak entered when they were talking.. He didn't even look at pragya and her friends. His eyes were focusing on Sk.

Sk: what took u so long sir?? Clients are waiting for an hour.

Ak: Got stuck in traffic. Everything is fine... Right?? No one pestered u???

Sk: no sir... Clients ungalkaga Innum one day kooda wait pannuvanga... And about others... Naan kandukale...

He smiled at her and entered the room.. She winked at pragya and also followed him to room.

Pragya was thoroughly embarrassed in front of her friends. She really felt like an outsider. Her friends were looking at her mockingly. One girl was not able to keep her mouth shut and she came asked pragya.

Frnd: nee fiancee nu sonne.. Unnai arjun paaka kooda illaye... Ava dhaan wife maari nadandhukra.. Paathu pragya... Be safe with these kind of girls...

Pragya was totally pissed off and left that place without giving them any answer in reply.

*Author note: Sorry makkale.. Got stuck with my kids.. I hope this chapter fulfills its expectations.. If not, comments le thittunga.. If it is, vote podunga and leave ur valuable comments😍😍💜💜... Vote mukkiyam😍😅... Ur votes my boost😍😍💜💜💜 Love u all..