I'll be waiting for you

'And I'll sit here, waiting for you, as long as I have to.'

Prakash: Sir.. If you don't mind.. Why are you doing this?? Ungalku edhachi aachi na sindhuja dhaan Kashta paduva...

Ak: You know why I'm doing this. I want her to be safe.. I will be safe.. You don't worry.. You remember our plan right??

Prakash: sir... Ivlo avasiyama panni dhaan aaganuma???

Ak: naan Unaku Innum evlo thedavai explain pannanum Prakash??

Prakash: Neenga thangachi voice kettinga le.. She is scared for you..

Ak: sari nee Sollu.. If I don't act right now, what will happen?? Ipdiye continue aagum.. Ava vaazhnaal poora baya paduva.. Naama vaazhndhutu irukome oru running life adhe avalum vaazhanum.. Or else yaaro oruthar ava pere sabotage pannite iruppanga..

I can't let her get hurt...

Prakash: She ll get hurt eventually if something happens to you... I cannot even face her..

Ak: apdi aagadhu.. I will be safe.. If something happens you know what to do.. At any case, I want her to be safe.

I know she will survive this. She is a queen.. She can..

Prakash: ungale epdi convince pandradhu nu enaku Theriyale..

Ak: I want him to come out. That bastard needs to be punished in a way that no one should dare to do something like that to my family...

Prakash saw the expression on his face and he knew there was no going back anymore.

Prakash: I understand your fury sir... I wish everything goes accordingly to the plan.

------

Few days later

Ramanathan: I want him to be eliminated in any case. Make sure everything works right.

He ordered his men around. He was working non-stop to get things done.

Ramanathan: avalukana trap um correct ah set panniyachi le???

Guy: yes sir..

Ramanathan: There should not be any hope to Rajaram.

Ennai veandom nu kailash eh select pannan le.. He should not have anyone left in his family...

He then called sumalatha..

Sumalatha: hello stranger...

Ramanathan: Unaku namma plan gnabagam irukku le...

Sumalatha: yes.. I will do as you said...

-----

Sindhuja got ready for her song shoot. She was doing a cameo on that song. She was quite nervous about everything after pragya's information. He left for office in the early morning. She dragged herself to the shoot by ten in the morning. To her surprise, sumalatha was present in the makeup room.

Sindhuja tried to avoid her. But Sumalatha started talking.

Sumalatha: sorry Sindhuja...

Sindhuja: edhuku??

Sumalatha: I caused you so many trouble, tried to sabotage your name. Adhellam edho oru thimiru le panniten.. And Satish ku nadandhadhe paathapram dhaan therinjuchi. Un pinnadi yaaro periya backer irukkanga nu.. Please don't ban me.. Avanga kitte Sollu ma..

Makeup artists who were working on them looked little differently at Sindhuja then.

Sindhuja: Satish ban ku naan epdi kaaranam aaga mudiyum??? Avar poi pesunar... Innum ethanai per kitte poi sonnaro.. who knows.. If I really had to do something to him, I would have done more severely.