Cunning Thaatha

'I just love being pampered by you.'

Prakash came and looked at the scene where they both were standing so close to each other and he was able to understand what would have happened there. He didn't say anything. He just got back to AK and they all started from there.

Ak asked her to join himself in car and not to drive her bike in night and alone. So she too got into his mercedes and Prakash was in the driver seat. They both were in back seat and looking at the outside of the window with the thoughts of their own.

Sk was feeling little ashamed with her night shirt and pajamas and for that accidental hug which she did not wish to happen and yet it happened. Still she was excited. Because that was a rare chance for her to be in his close proximity. More than all those things, she was thanking all those deities for safeguarding him.

Ak was not able to describe what he was going through. He was thinking about the future. What was there in store for them? He saw her being worried for him. It hurt him very badly when she cried.  She was the only one who brought that feelings out of him. Each passing day made him realise that she had become an inevitable part of his life. He was still not ready to accept all these feelings. He would have to put a full stop to it. But not today..

Next day, Nagaraj family visited Rajaram in his manor. They were all having their breakfast and slowly Nagaraj started opening the reason he came for.

Nagaraj: Periyappa... Enaku romba naala oru aasai...

Rajaram: Sollu pa..

N: en ponnu padichitu thirumbi vandhuta.. Avalkum kalyana vayasu aayiruchi..

R: Ama.. Seekrame kalyanam pannanum

N: Adhan naanum solla varen.. unga peran Arjun ku avale kattikudukanum nu nenaikren.

R: idhe naan Arjun kitte pesi dhaan mudivu edukka mudiyum... Naane edutha sariya varadhu pa..

N: Pragya soldra.. Arjun kum viruppam dhaan nu. Kattuna Avane dhaan kattuven nu othai kaal le nikkura...

R: Edhuva irundhalum naan Arjun kitte oru vaarthai kettukren Raja.. Illana avan sandai poduvan.. Unake Avane pathi theriyum le. Avanuku ponnunga naale pidikadhu. Naan time paathu dhaan pesanum..

N: konjam yosichu sollunga periyappa..

R: nee ivlo kekradhu naale Soldren.. seekrame en 75th birthday varudhu. vazhakkam pola banquet irukku.. Adhule Unaku thevaiyana padhil kedaikum.

N: romba sandhosham periyappa.

They left happily. Gurumoorthy (prakash's father) who was Rajaram's help and right hand came n asked him.

Gm: Enna ya Neenga ipdi sollitinga?? Prakash sonnane chinnavarku oru ponne pudichiruku nu...

R: ellam kaaranama dhaan guru pandren. Unga chinnavar ku pudichirundhalum solla matrare.. Solla vekkanume.. Adhuku dhaan.. Poruthu irundhu paaru.. Ellam nalladhe nadakum..

After leaving from Rajaram's manor, Pragya headed straightly to Credence.

In office, Sk submitted the documents from Sales department. He was going through it and cut his hand when flipping the pages. She came around and held his hand and blowing air on that cut.

Sk: paathu paathu...

Ak: Onnum illa maa.. Verum paper cut dhaan..

Sk: kai kaatunga... Kai kaatu...

Ak: see.. Onnum illa....

This was the scene which greeted Pragya when she entered his office. She saw them standing closer and hand in hand. She came n slightly pushed Sk out of the way and held his hand. He pulled his hand back and went back to working. Sk also moved back to her place.

Pragya: arjun last night Enna aachi??? Neenga poga veandiya plane crash aayiduchi nu ketta udane evlo shock aayiten theriyuma...

Pragya kept blabbering but his mind was occupied by someone else's thoughts. He remembered the moment where she came running towards him n hugged him. That was a tight hug and there was no seduction in that. There was only concern. He was able to understand what she went through. He was wondering about their relationship and he really liked her pampering. But can it last? For his wish, he cannot hurt her.

P: hello arjun.. Naan unga kitte dhaan pesuren.. Appove unga veetuku vandhu paakalam nu nenaichen..

She looked at sk when she mentioned his home. She wanted to register to her that they were closer to each other.

P: ana appa dhaan first Thaatha ve visit pannitu varalam nu sonnar. And appa namma Kalyanam pathi pesunar Thaatha kitte..

She acted coy when she said that.. Ak never liked when women acted coy and sultry. He never saw that in Sindhuja. He was wondering with himself for comparing every woman he come across with SK. What had this girl had done to him???

Ak: i could see ur concern pragya. Full makeup... Nadandhu 16 hours kazhichu vandhurukiye... How worried u would have been??

And paravale en address dhaan Unaku theriyadhe.. U don't have to worry..

Unaku kalyanama??? Congratulations...

Sk wasn't able to control her laugh. Pragya noticed her reaction. But didn't say anything. She was not going to accept her defeat easily.

P: Arjun pls unga secretary ah veliya poga soldringala?? Naan unga kitte pesanum thaniya namma Kalyanam pathi....

Ak: sorry pragya. We r having so much of work and she needs to be here.. I can't send her out. Y don't u go back home and talk to me some other day??

P: Sari... Appo idhe kelunga... Thaatha avar birthday banquet le Kalyanam pathi Soldren nu sollirukar..

Sk's face fell when she listened to what pragya said and it didn't miss Ak's eyes.

Ak: Thaatha kitte naan pesuren. Nee po..

Pragya left happily when she saw SK's sullen face. Ak called Rajaram.

Ak: Thaatha Enna pannitu irukinga Neenga??? Edhuku en Kalyanam pathi pesuringa?? Naan kekaleiye Kalyanam veanum nu

Rt: Unakum vayasu aagudhu enakum vayasu aagudhu.. Eppo nee Kalyanam pannuve?? Naanum un kitte pala murai solli paathuten.. Nee kekale.. Pragya ku Enna kora?? Nalla padichirukkaa.. Unnaiye suthi suthi varaa. neeye ivale dhaan katta pore nu yaarayachi kaatuve nu nenaichen... Kaatale. So naan mudivu panniten... Pragya dhaan... En birthday banquet le naan announce panna poren.. Nee vandhudu...

Ak was highly pissed...

Ak: ungalku pidichu irundha neengale kattikonga.. Enaku avale pidikale...

Rt: appo vera oru ponne kutitu vandhu nillu. Naan Avangalku padhil sollikren. Idhuku mela ennale wait panna mudiyadhu arjun... Naan vekkuren.. Udambe paathuko...

Ak was irritated to the core. He felt nauseating when he remembered pragya's thick face. He suddenly lifted his head and looked at Sk. She was completely clueless.

Ak: Sindhuja.. Enga veetule oru birthday banquet irukku ten days le.. Be ready.. U ll attend it wit me...

*Author's note: hello makkale.. Karuthugalai commentsil koorungal.. Chapter pidithirundhal vote podungal... Thank you for all the love and wishes.. Ur vote my boost😍😍😍😍. Ippadiku ungal author😅😅😅