My dear Machan

'Let yourself be silently drawn by the …strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.'

It was a weekend. Sunday precisely. So Arjun visited his grandpa in his manor.
Grandpa noticed a change in him from his entry in the morning. But he wasn't able to point it out. Ak was being more grumpy from the morning.

Ak mindvoice:
Ava avanoda Frnd dhaane... Adhan poiruppa.. They don't share anything. She didn't even look at him like that. Naane kandadhe yosikren. She deserves someone better. Someone who is strong, who can take better care of her, who can stand by her at any situation, who is true to her. He doesn't deserve her.

He was feeling weird about his line of thoughts. When did he become this sensitive towards her future. He needed to stop this from growing anymore.

Meanwhile, Thaatha called Prakash and they both were in dining table. Prakash was eating fruits..

Raju Thaatha: Prakash....

P: sollunga Thaatha

RT: unnai enaku ethanai varushama theriyum??

P: naan porandhudhule irundhu theriyum

Rt: nee yaaruku loyal???

P: Idhu Enna kelvi??? Ungalku dhaan...

Rt: apram yean arjun love matter eh maraiche???

Prakash spitted out the fruit he had in his mouth..

P: love pandren ne sollitara?? Naan just pudichiruku nu dhaan nenaichen.. Avlo dhooram poirucha???

Rt: Maatuniya?? sari ippo Sollu.. Yaar andha ponnu???

P: maatuniyava?? Olaritena?? Thaatha vitrunga.. Andha ponne pathi naan pesunen nu AK ku therinja ungaloda company 43 rd floor mela irundhu naan thalai keezha thonga veandi irukkum??? Do u really wish to see me like that???

Rt: apdi nee thonga koodadhu na nee en kitte unmaiye solliye aaganum.. Illana naane poi arjun kitte nee oru ponne love pandre nu Prakash sonnan nu solluven..

P: Neenga call panni aasaiya kuptu fruits kuduthappove yosichirukanum..

Rt: ippo soldriya illa arjun eh kupdava??

P: Soldren Soldren..

Then he told raju Thaatha whatever happened..

Rt: sabash... Seekrame enaku kollu perano pethiyo vara pogudhu nu Sollu..

P: Neenga dhaan sollikanum.. Unga peran pora speed paatha... Kashtam kashtam.. And friday night vera light ah muttikuchi... Andha ponnu innoru paiyan car le poradhe paathu namma sir kaduppaayitaru...

Rt: adhu dhaan da veanum.. Ava apdi poi ivan Kova padale na ivanuku ava mela edhuvum illa.. Ana Kova padrane.... Appo edho irukku le...

P: Thaatha ungalku vayasu aayiruchi.. Naan varen...

Rt: Daiii enaka vayasu aayiruchi soldre... Indha Thaatha Enna pandren paaru.. Rajaram da.. Chairman of Credence group..

P: Enna panna poringa?

Rt: wait n see my child...

Raju Thaatha treated Prakash as his own. Prakash also took every advantage and he strode through that manor like his own. He was also treated like an young master there. So he never felt shy to do anything in that manor. He was only scared of AK because of his temperament.

Monday morning...

Sk came to office with full happiness and reached his room and settled herself in her new place. She sat down in her desk and waited for him earnestly.

After half an hour, he reached office. She wished him good morning. But he din wish her back. He went and settled down in his chair. He started perusing the files which needed his attention. Prakash also slightly had a jerk to see this reaction from AK.

Ak: Didn't i ask you to have a meeting with vendors to settle the bills?

Prakash: yes sir.

Ak: then y r u still standing here???

P: yes sir. I am leaving

Prakash ran out of office with his tail between his leg.

This situation repeated with everyone. Everyone was scared to enter the den. We don't have to ask about the lamb inside the den. She was hell scared. But she didn't show it in her face.

Then board of directors meeting was held.. Every director left the meeting hall crying. Sales director was looking all pity as he was given a bottomline to finish in a week or to leave. Ak was roaring in the meeting room.

Everyone left and he reached his cabin. Sk was all terrified but still tried to appease the situation. Suddenly her phone received a call. Her ringtone was sounding all around the room. My dear machan nee manasu vecha....

Ak stood fr one sec, turned and looked at her. There was a small smile creeping at his lips.

She noted it and started singing with open arms.

Hey! My dear machan
Nee manasu vechaa
Namma orasikkalam
Nenju jigu jigu jaa

He smiled and she felt so happy seeing him smiling. She forgot to pick her phone up. Then they both worked happily. She was glancing at him secretly. She was thinking to herself. Ivar yean ivlo azhaga irukkar???

She then concentrated on her work and after sometime she saw him smiling at her. She asked him yean Ennai paathu sirikringa??? Neenga en azhagu le mayangitingala???

He smiled and kept quiet as usual. He didn't say much. She was elated to see him like that. She felt happy whenever he expressed an ounce of himself. They both didn't want to name that bond. It was something which they both cherished in their hearts. They didn't know then that they both r beautifully weaving a world for them.

*Author note: hello makkale.. Happy sunday... Chapter epdi nu comment le vaanga pesalam.. Thanks fr all ur lovable comments and love towards my story. Indha chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga. Kevalama irundhalum sollunga will read n correct it😅😅.. Pidichirundha vote podunga... Ur vote my boost.. Ippadiku author😅😅...