Naughty Rogue

'It feels amazing to be touched by the person who understands your mind, the person who acknowledges your flaws and loves your soul.'

Next morning, she woke up in his arms. He looked handsome even when he was asleep. She touched his eyelashes slowly. He caught her hand suddenly and she closed her eyes.

Ak: oii.. I saw you closing your eyes..

She didn't open, instead covered her face with the blanket. He caught her under the blanket and started tickling her. She was laughing like anything..

Sk: podhum arjuney.. Valikudhu..

Ak: valikudha..

Sk: Ama.. Nee dhaan kaaranam... U have really proved...

Ak: Enna nu??

Sk: beast...

Ak: oru naalaikeva?? U r yet to see more baby..

Sk: you r so naughty...

Ak: exclusively for u darling... Sari enga elinchu pora??

Sk: restroom...

Ak: why did you bundle yourself with blanket for that?

She glared at him..

Ak: naan paakadhadha Enna??

Sk: youuuu......

Ak: Don't lock the door..

She entered the restroom. He then called thaatha..

Rt: Enna raja kaalai leiye call pandre??

Ak: Thaatha I'm planning on a vacation. A week.. You and prakash take care of everything.

Rt: sari raja... Enga vacation???

Ak: our private island.. Details naan apram Soldren.. Bye...

He then saw her coming out of the restroom. She was in her bathrobe.

Sk: elinchu dress pannu arjuney..

Ak: why should I?? Not in a mood... And en dress enga nu Therla..

Sk: inga dhaane irukku...

She then leaned and took his shirt and pant which were on floor.. He was looking at her. She saw the spot his eyes were looking at and covered herself.

Sk: you naughty sneaky rogue..

He then pulled her to the bed.

Ak: I told you not to lock the door. You did not listen to me. You are going to get punished for it.

She then pushed and flipped him on his back and then straddled him.

Sk: I did not lock the door. It was you who did not come..

And then she jumped off of him and ran away..

Ak: maatuve le... Kai le... Appo irukku di Unaku.. Katti pottudren iru..

He then rose up from the bed and dressed himself.

-----

Every newspaper, media outlets and tabloids had their faces on it. Ak and Sk were glimmering on the news. All the people related to them were interviewed. But none of them gave any interesting news.

One reporter reached to Satish.

Reporter: what do you think about their relationship? Are they really committed??

Satish: oru award dhaane kudutharu? Adhu kulla Enna?? Sindhuja ellar kitteyume jolly ah iruppa.. You guys mistook everything.

Reporter: ungalku epdi theriyum??