Lion fell in love with the Lamb

'What if I showed you all my flaws when we first met, instead of showing you what you wanted to see? Would you still feel the same way about me?'

Arjun was inconsolable. They both were crying. Her heart was aching to see him go through all these things. So many truths had been revealed in front of him on that day. He had a mixed feeling about all those happenings. The only person who he wanted to be with him was right next to him and he felt ashamed as she had seen him in his weaker times. He stopped his tears and there were so many questions throbbing in his mind then for which he wanted answer from her.

He just pulled her back face to face
and started talking.

Ak: This is me. I'm not perfect as you think. I went through so much. Life was not a cake walk for me. I lost everyone I loved. I thought I would never love anyone again cause I was in pieces.

There were so many suitors. But they liked my wealth and my beauty. They did not come for me. But you were not like them.

Why r u being like this?? Why do u follow me?? Ennai follow pandradhu naale u r getting hurt... U wer dragged to police station.. U were drugged.. Why are u still loving me??? What did I give you in return other than pain??? Even my father thought that I would be good without knowing that truth. But why do you always tried to understand me and make me understand my feelings?? Why do you always take it upon you when I was always hurting you??? Naan kallu nu naane nenaichen.. Ana nee yean maa odache Ennai???

U know what.... I LOVE YOU.. I truly love you.. Even though its gonna hurt, I love you..

(Saying that he removed his blazer and shirt, there were so many scars on his chest)

This is what you ll be getting if u wish to be with me. I am not what you see.. I have never been.. I was under treatment for 3 years.. I hurt myself when I get dejected.. I may hurt you in future.. Are you okay with this??? Even after seeing all this, do u still love me???

During his whole questioning, she did not speak a word. After he asked her whatever in his mind. She opened her mouth.

Sk: Arjuney do you remember, once you asked me to sing a song when we were coming back from a luncheon to office??? Naan kooda paada matten solli ungale tease pannene...

He looked at her all puzzled as he was not able to understand what she was trying to say.

Sk opened her mouth and started singing.

Ini pirivae illai anbae
Un ullaralum yennaku isai

Unnai kannum varaiyil
Yennathu vaazhkai vellai kaakitham
Kannal neeyum athilae
Yezhuthi ponaai nalla oviyam
Siru parvaiyil oru varthaiyil
Thoondruthae nooru kodi vaanavil

Nedunsalaiyil padum paatham pol
Serkiren vaazhum kaalamae
Varum natkalae tharum pookalae
Neelumae kadhal kadhal vaasamae