Evil walks into the House

'Sometimes when we are in the darkest of places, we find the brightest light.'

Sujata recuperated from her illness and when she got to know that Ak was in coma. She came along with Geetha to visit him.

Sujata: ennai kaapathunadhu arjun dhaan ma.. Ana arjun ku ipdi aagum nu nenaikale.. Seekram sari aayidanum nu ellam kadavulaiyum vendikren..

Sindhuja: Neenga varutha padadhinga ma.. Ungalku udambu mudiyale.. Neenga azhudha Geetha ve yaar paathukradhu..

Sujata: sari ma.. Naan azhale. Neeyum dhairyama iru.. Indha nerathule un dhairyam dhaan indha kudumbathuku mukkiyam..

She nodded her head. Sujata and Geetha then started from there and walked towards the elevator. Sk saw Ramanathan coming out of another elevator. But he hid behind the staircase when he saw them. He was particularly shocked to find sujata.

Sindhuja sent them off and went back to Ak's room. Ramanathan came into the room after few minutes.

Ramanathan: hello Ms. Sindhuja...

Sk: Vaanga Ramanathan..

Ramanathan: sir epdi irukkaru??

Sk: he is fine.. Veetuku kutitu polam sollirukanga.. At least home environment could remind him everything and he can get back to normalcy.

Apdi nadandha nalladhu dhaane... Plus inga vera neraiya thollai... Eppo yaar varanga ne Theriyale.. Adhan...

Ramanathan: Neenga sonna sariya irukkum...

Sari Ma'am. Sir eh Paaka dhaan vandhen. He is fine now. So I will take my leave. Thank you.

Sk: okay. Then I will not send you off. Sorry I'm packing.

RN: its okay...

He was frustrated as she insulted him indirectly and he left the hospital soon.

Sk went and met up with the old man.

Sk: Thaatha Neenga nalla sapta dhaane seekram discharge aaga mudiyum.. Ippo ungalku Enna kavalai???

Rt: naan Unaku neraiya velai vechitene kanna...

Sk: unga peran dhaan vecharu.. Neenga illa.. U don't worry.. See I'm all good and fine.. Arjun um seekram vandhuruvar.. Appo avar Thaatha enga nu ketta hospital le na soldradhu?? Pls Thaatha...

Rt: okay ma.. I will eat properly... And get well..

She came out of the ward. Prakash joined her.

Sk: sujatama kum Ramanathan kum Enna relationship??

Prakash: Did you see something???

Sk: I saw him hiding...

Prakash: that's interesting..

Then he told her everything and now they had the missing piece of the puzzle.

Prakash: how are we going to use it against him??

Sk: we are not going to use it against him.. We are going to corner him.. If we use it right now, he may hide.. If we pressurize him, edhuku pandranga nu therinjukavachi veliya varanum le...

Prakash gave her an high five and told..

P: proud to work under your command Ma'am.

Sk: annaaa....

------

Satish came back to city when he got the news that AK was in coma. As soon as reaching back to city, he called Sindhuja.