Prakash's wedding

'The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word.'

Next day,

There were so many news still circulating on the social media. Everyone was gaping their mouth to see the news that they were engaged. Most of them were positive.

Few still went on to write nasty about that hickey. Ak fan girls were slamming her social media account.

Sumalatha did not know what to do. She was scared for her life. She did not go out. She tried to call Ramanathan. There was no response from him.

What if Ak came to know, it was her who texted him on that day. This thought killed her alive. She asked 'her producer friend' to help. He denied because he did not want to cross AK.

She was hiding herself in her assistant's house.

------

Ak won an award in person to be noted category by business trends and he was interviewed through online by a national channel.

There were so many questions about his international growth and business related stuff. It was a feast for young entrepreneurs.

Interviewer: you are not only a charmer by brain... You are charmer by looks too..

Ak: I ll take this as a complement... Thank you...

Interviewer: you look so good sir... What is your word for your fan girls???

Because I can see so many girls commenting on our live interview..

Ak: study well.. Work hard.. Make your parents proud...

Interviewer: we came to know that you are engaged... So definitely you are out of the market..

What should they do to get a man like you???

Ak: you should definitely ask that question to my wife not me....

Interviewer: what???? You said wife???

Ak: yeah... Actually we are married almost 10 months back.. We just did not find time to announce... As we both are very busy with our lives... We planned to announce it after the ceremony...

But boom... Here I'm announcing it..

I can't wait to say that SHE IS MY WIFE....

Interviewer: wow sir.. Thats lot to take and we can definitely see your fan girls heart breaking...

Sk entered the room without seeing him in call.

Sk: sorry I entered in a wrong time...

Ak: No actually you are here in the right time...

Sk: Is it so???

She came and sat next to him...

Ak: they are asking me what to do to get a man like me...

She thought for a minute..

Sk: work hard... Study well... Whatever you want to achieve, work towards it.. You will get it eventually.. Not only the man... Anything in this world is achievable..

Interviewer: Wow thats a great piece of advice... Actually Congratulations for your wedding and your successful career..

Sk: Thank you... Wait a minute... you told them arjuney??? I was planning to post it with a pic and beautiful emojis...

Never mind... Whatever you do.. You always do it right....

And for those girls, this boy is mine.... Sorry...