Lion's roar

'As you sow, so shall you reap.'

Rani found someone fully covered in the blankets and she could not see the face. Reporters were continuously clicking the pictures as the well built man turned out to be Selva, the famous womanizer of the city. His father's reputation made him a big guy and this was a juicy gossip for them.

Rani went forward and pulled the blanket. Pragya emerged from the blanket covered in a towel.

Pragya: amma nambu edhuvum nadakkale...

Rani: nee epdi de inga???

Pragya: Theriyale ma...

She then cried and wailed like a witch. Rani then pulled her and covered her properly and tried to escape the reporters. They reached the floor of presidential suite and knocked on Ak's door, he opened the room door in bath robe and his torso was slightly visible. He adjusted his robe and asked.

Ak: Neenga enga Atthai inga???

Rani: pa.. Arjun.. Pragya oru prachanai le maatikita pa.. Pls let us in... Reporters are following us...

Ak: Oh.. Atthai.. How I wish I could help you... But my room is little inappropriate...

Rani: epdi irundhalum paravale pa. Pls let us in..

He then let them into his room. They sat in the couch and pragya was crying inconsolably. Then they saw Sk emerging from the room in her night robe, she was stretching and yawning..

Sk: Enna ore sound?? Ezhuppa mattingala??

Ak: I thought you would be tired..

All these words made pragya to cry more. She felt like moulded copper was poured on her. She already felt dirty to get caught in that scandal. There was no one willing to listen to her side of story. Even though she was pure, she cannot prove to anyone then. More than all those things, their love was burning her eyes. She planned a trap for sindhuja but she did not know how did she get caught in that trap.

----

The night before...

Ak finished his call and the clock was striking ten. He then pushed Prakash to go out of his room and stay at the next suite as Sk was not there.

Prakash came out of the room in sour mood and noticed a figure in the elevator. He then knocked the suite's door and informed Ak.

Prakash: Sir I think I saw Pragya in the elevator.

Ak thought for a minute and ordered him to check all the cctv footages. Then he called Hema.

Ak: Hema, where is Sindhuja??

Hema: sir, she went to retrieve her phone an hour back from the dining area. She did not come back. I thought you called her.

Ak: okay.

His face turned grim and he was raging with anger. Prakash then urged him.

Prakash: Sir someone pushed Sindhuja into the room #308 an hour back.

After few minutes, the door to the room opened and they found the guy lying on the doorway of the room, it was selva and the bathroom door was closed from inside.

Ak immediately jumped and tapped the bathroom door. He heard a sobbing noise through the door. He kicked and opened the door. Sk was sitting on the floor and shivering. She hugged him the moment she saw him. She started to cry and explain.

Sk: someone pushed me into this room and he tried to harrass me. As he was drunk, he was not able to get up properly. In that gap, I entered the bathroom and locked myself. He didn't do anything to me. Ana enaku Bayama irundhuchi arjuney... I was waiting for you...