Roar of the Demon King

'In the world of demons, don't try to be someone's guardian angel.
Be the Demon King..'

Sk and Ak settled themselves in his car. She closed her eyes and stayed silent until they reached her place. Before opening the door, he asked her.

Ak: What do u want me to do??

Sk: I want my innocence to be proved.

She said with her eyes full of tears.. She didn't drop a single tear in police station. But the moment he asked her, she got tears in her eyes. She was teary eyed because he was d only one who asked her for what she wished in that whole day...

Ak: Then Give me a day...

Sk: Ennai Neenga endha question ume kekaleiye...

Ak: Enna kekanum??

Sk: naan andha cheque eh eduthurppen nu ungalku doubt varaleiya???

Ak: u will not do that.. En aalunga apdi seiya mattanga..

She thought in her mind 'Ennai ivar ipdi namburara.... Enaku Idhu romba pudichirukku, ivare romba pudichuruku'.. After her horrific experience, his trust and words soothed her wounds. The one who never opened his mouth for anything talked that day.

He dropped her off at home and comforted her mom. He promised her mom nothing would befall on her anymore and asked her just one day to prove her innocence. She felt relieved to receive her daughter back and believed in his words. His aura made her to believe him.

It was early morning, Prakash was scared to go near AK who was raging like a bull. Ak was made aware of whatever happened. That morning was going to be frightening for the ones who committed mistakes as the yama from hell descended to earth.

Ak told the police not to reveal the information that he personally came to release her from the station. So Aakash and Pragya were not aware of the night's happenings. Aakash called pragya in the morning as the first thing and informed her that Sindhuja didn't come to office that day.

Pragya was rejoicing in her mind. She was building a castle in her mind with her being the queen and Arjun as King. She was still irritated with the fact that she got released.

After his call, Aakash was thinking in his mind.

Aakash mv: Yaar Enna pannalum andha cheque enga pochi nu yaarkum theriya poradhum illa... Avale indha office ulla vida poradhum illa..

Dai Arjun.. Unaku vera vazhi kedaiyadhu.. U should marry my sister.. Otherwise naanga epdi idhellam aaluradhu???

Poor girl she came in our way and got hurt.. Paavam arjun ivlo naal kazhichu oru ponne pudichi avalum illaya Unaku...

He was smirking and laughing.. He waited for this day from a very long time. His father always compared him with Ak. He personally never liked AK as he was always ahead of him. He wanted to snatch everything from him and this opportunity came to him like a present.

While he was in his thoughts, he was summoned to Ak's office. He was really shocked to see Ak in his office. He had an ominous feeling from his presence there. But he composed himself very well as there wasn't any evidence.

Aakash: Good morning AK

Ak: why did you come to my office when i was not available?

Aakash: i didn't know u were not available. I just came then only noticed.

Ak: why didn't u inform me that u have submitted the file in my desk as u told her??

Aakash: i forgot in work tension...

Ak: hmm... who gave u the rights to retrieve something from my table after submission?? Did i give it back to u??

Aakash: i know i should not have. But naan thappu pannaleiye.. It was that girl. She was the thief.

Ak said something to Prakash in his ears. In few minutes, Supriya entered his office. Aakash started perspiring after seeing her entry into the office.

Supriya: sir u called fr me???

Ak: I never minded that you guys were in love. I never gave u people any trouble. But how dare u both would have to pull something like that??

And who gave u rights to enter my office and take that cheque from the file??? (Pointed his fingers at Supriya)

Supriya and Aakash both were shocked to learn that Ak knew their deeds. She got scared with his tone and started crying.

Aakash: Arjun there is no proof for ur words. U r blatantly accusing us.

Ak: Prakash...

Prakash then brought supriya's handbag and showed them the cheque which had been stolen.

They were aghast to know that Ak knew everything from the beginning.. Supriya slouched and sat in the ground.. Aakash was filled with horror..

Aakash stammered and started talking

Aakash: i don't know her.. She is the thief. Enakum avalkum endha sammandhamum illa...

Supriya was shocked to listen this from her 7 year boyfriend. He was d reason she joined this office and spied on AK for him. Even though she never liked it.

Ak: ohhh... Is that so???? Hmmmm..... Prakash file a theft case on her... She should be blacklisted and make sure that no company in this city will give her a job and she should never work in this line of field. Veliya anuppu.....

Aakash's nerves were failing to settle down. He just got shivers from seeing the way he punished her. He was hurt to see his girlfriend being dragged out of the office.

Ak: then Aakash....... ur shares r retrieved from u. I took care of that with ur father. U r flying to united states today and never coming back. You will not take a step into this office anymore. All the assets and properties in ur name are confiscated.

Aakash was completely baffled to learn all these things. His years of dream crumbled in minutes. He was feeling like  fainting. Suddenly he heard his father's voice. Nagaraj entered Ak's office and started hitting him..

Nagaraj: yean da oru ponnu pere keduppiya??? Unnai apdiya valathen??

Aakash: appa illa paa...

N: nee arjun ku thunai ah iruppe nu dhaane unnai inga anupchen..yean da ingaye nee thiruda nenaikriya?? I dont want such a son.. I'm disowning you from today. U r on ur own from now on. Don't ever come back here. I dont wish to see ur face anymore. Get lost.. Get the hell outta here..

Aakash: appa amma kitte Enna solluvinga?? Ennai vida ungalku arjun dhaan mukkiyama???

N: en pondati eh samalikka enaku theriyum. If not for his grandpa, we would have been in streets.. Yes they r important to me more than my family.

Arjun Ennai mannichuru... Unaku help ah iruppan nu dhaan anupchen.. Ana avan namma company kaasu leiye kai veppan nu nenaikale.

Ak: paravale mama. Ana Avane inime naan paakave koodadhu. Innoru murai paatha unga paiyane naan summa vida matten.

Nagaraj nodded and left office with Aakash. Prakash then asked Ak.

Prakash: ellarukum sari pannitinga.. Pragya???

Ak: she needs to be treated in a special way..

*Author note: chapter nalla irukka nu comments le sollunga.. Thank u for all the love.. I was very much down an hour back.. Thanks for those who commented and boosted me up.. Ellarum Sk oda twitter space kettu happy ah iruppinga nenaikren.. If u like this chapter vote karo.. Ur vote my boost...😍😍😍😍 Thank u all..💜💜💜💜