Demon of Business Industry

'You never know how strong you are
     Until being strong is your only option'

3 hours before...

Same nightmare which has been haunting him for 16 years. He was in that car and wasn't able to open the door and he was looking at his mom who was bleeding and he closed his eyes at the next moment.

    He woke up from the nightmare and found himself drenched and perspirated. His digital clock was showing 6:00 AM. Keeping his thoughts aside, He got up and made himself ready for the work. After that accident, he was never able to be himself and his life became a mechanical one.

    Before furtherly proceeding into the story, We should know about our hero. Our hero is Arjun Kailashnath. 30 year old, Handsome hunk. He lost his mother Rathna when he was 14. He never talked to his father after that accident and left country soon after. His maternal Grandpa Rajaram is the only blood relative he considered. Ak was the only heir to the Credence group. Credence was started by Rajaram and after his retirement, his daughter and son-in-law took care of it. Unexpected death of his mother made his father to be kicked out and his grandpa was again made to administrate the group. A small stroke to grandpa brought Arjun back to the country at 24. He had a vision but struggled in the beginning. After six months, his reign started officially.

   The group acheived an enormous growth and the number of companies under the group increased. Subsidiaries, merging and acquistions of companies happened. Rival companies feared him and mid level companies wanted to partner with him. Just after the first three years, he was called the Demon of Business Industry by many. Wherever he ventured, he came back successful. Grandpa was super proud and happy fr his only grandson.

      Every elite family wanted him as Son-in-law. But he never believed in the idea of love and never even went near a woman. His mother's accident made him worse. For him, true love never exists and even if it existed it would fade off after sometime. So he never wanted to commit and this was the grandpa's only concern about him. But time to time, Grandpa showed him many brides from the potential families. But the reply from our hero was always the same 'NO'.

   Arjun loved his solitude. It was his only companion during his struggling period and it made him stronger. His goal was always to work hard. He never got derailed from his goal. Introvert, ruthless and master of words. He had no interest in opposite gender and he was always cold towards women who approached him...

And Lets see how long he keeps his demeanor...

*author note: As our hero is an introvert, he is not going to tell us anything, so i was made to explain alot. Thank you makkale... i don't know how i am doing so far.. Am jus writing whatever comes into my mind. Errors ai mannikavum.. Karuthukalai koorungal. They ll b read, answered and corrected. If you like it, vote podunga😅...