Mamaa

'Her voice holds the key to his heart.'

Sindhuja woke up with all the dreams. She still remembered her dream where he carried her and she nestled in his bosom. She was feeling all love and shy. She doubted whether it was dream as it felt so real. She realised that she was in her bedroom and Hema was sleeping next to her.

She woke up Hema and asked her about whatever happened. Hema told her everything honestly. But she didn't know the part of her drink being spiked. So she told her about fainting and then AK's help to reach home.

Sk was feeling shy and embarrassed to the core. Avar munnadiya ipdi aaganum?? Ayyo avar thookum bodhu naan mulichitu illaye??? Pochi pochi Maanam pochi...

She was thinking about last night for the whole trip to office. She was highly embarrassed but kept her face normal. She didn't see him coming to office as usual and thought avlo dhaan pochi ini suthama Paaka mattan... Enna nenaichano... Kudippen nu nenaichiruppano.. Her thoughts were kept on trailing to all directions.

Soon she and Hema were in break. They were talking about their future spouses.

Sk: sari Sollu.. Nee epdi kupduve un husband eh???

Hema: naana?? Mama nu kupduven...

Sk: Mama nu kupduviya?? Adhule Enna irukku kick???

Hema: nee kuptu paaru theriyum...

Sk closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands, opened it like bharathiraja heroine and called "Mama" yearningly....

She turned and Ak was standing in front of her. His expression was unreadable. There was a slight mischief in his eyes. If at morning she was embarrassed, then this was embarrassment max... she turned and left that place without turning back.

Ak reached office and looked himself at glass.. He was smiling. He thought to himself 'iva Ennai edho pannura...'

Prakash came inside secretary department and called Sk to Ak's office. Sk was shocked.

Sk mindvoice: mudinju... Avlo dhaan..

Sk entered his office and kept her head down.

Ak: ipdiye uthu paathutte irundha floor le hole vizhundhurum..

Sk: haan???

Then she looked at him and he was smiling.. She felt relaxed.

Ak: you helped me wit that project right?? U ll b associating me with that project from now on. You can now come n work in my opposite cabin.

Sk was shocked beyond thoughts. She had no words.. She was joyous and happy to be close to him. She was jumping and running to the department and brought her stuff to his office.

She sat opposite to him. She was stealing glances at him. He was serious and focused with his work. He looked more handsome by every second she stared at him. Suddenly he looked at her.

She looked down and worked on her laptop. He stood up and came near her. He bent down and looked at her monitor and told her to open the mail which he sent.

She was jittery and her hands on keyboard were shivering. Bangles in her hand were hitting the keyboard. He looked at it.

Ak: Idhu vera idayile....

Sk: kazhatti vidunga...

He removed and smiled... Ak: Innum edhachi???

She said nothing... She was feeling all the butterflies.. Ak didn't show anything in his face. He was just focused on his work.  She just loved being in his close proximity.

She looked at him as he was working and she started humming a song.

Ak: paadradhu sathama paaduna naanum keppene

He said without lifting his head. She felt shy and smiled.. Then she started singing..

Sk:

Sundaran neeyum.. sundari nyaanum
Cherndhirunthal thiruvonam

 Kaiyil kaiyum vechu kannil kannum vechu
Nenjil mandram kondu cherunna neram

 Sundari neeyum.. sundaran nyaanum

Cherndhirunthal thiruvonam

He was totally mesmerized with her voice.

Sk looked at him expectantly..

Ak: oru nimisham solla vandhadhe marandhuten.. U have such a beautiful voice. I have become ur biggest fan.. Nee Eppo paadunaalum kettute iruppen..

Sk had no words fr reply. She was not able to describe whatever she felt. She was extremely happy.. Idhe keka dhaane ivlo varusham kaathirundhen.. Unakaga life full ah paaduven.. She thought it but didn't say it out.

Ak really wished to have that voice next to him forever. But his history stopped him from doing it. He didn't want to tangle it more. He stayed calm after. Sk felt puzzled.

She came out of office and kaushik was waiting for her. She went near him and asked

Sk: Dai kaushik nee enga da inga??

Kaushik: inga oru velai irundhuchi Adhan sari unnaiyum pick pannitu pogalame nu vandhen..

Sk: sari kelambu polam.

K: Enna soldraru unga arjun...

Sk: en aalu en kitte Enna sonna Unaku Enna thambi??

Kaushik felt irritated.. K: yaar aalu???

Sk: En aalu... She giggled..

Kaushik: andha aalu paatha tension party maari theriyurare..

Sk: tension aavar dhaan.. Ana paasamana tension..

Kaushik as usual felt dejected. Everytime he started this conversation he ended up being disappointed.

There was a pair of eyes watching them from far..

Prakash was feeling the rage in AK. He was praying to God to save him tonight. Ak was burning as fire.

Prakash: Sir, shall we start?

Ak looked at him and Prakash immediately started the vehicle.

*Author note: sorry for being late again. Got caught up with my kids makkale. Mannichu... Chapter epdi irukku comments le sollunga.. Pidicha vote podunga...😍😍😍 ippadiku ungalukaga kaathu kondirukkum author😅😅😅