Her Knight in a Shining Armour

'In you, I have found my knight in
      Shining Armor'

Ak: Pardon...

Sk: I said i came because of you sir. You were my first crush. I had been following you for five years and i really wanted to work wit you.

Ak: hmm...

She didn't think much about his reply but he had so many stuff running in his mind.

They didn't talk much later. After few minutes Prakash came and surprised to see that the plan had already been devised.

Then they all reached downstairs and she bid them goodbye. But there was no reply from him. Prakash only replied her a bye. She started her vespa and exited the gates of technopark.

She was praying all the way to home as it was very late at night and she felt safe only when she entered her house. She didn't notice the black Mercedes Benz GLS which was parked few meters behind from her house in shades.

Prakash: Sir... Idhuku naamale drop pannirukalame..???

Ak: Few things are better left unsaid...

Sk reached, freshened herself up and hit bed.. She was feeling so happy as she sang for him and he really appreciated her. She was in heaven. She wanted this to continue forever. She got the chance to see him close. She was reminiscing the moments of that day and slept peacefully.

Ak was gazing at the distant light from his balcony. He was staying all alone in his penthouse. That was one of the condition he rised when he came back to India. He always loved heights as they gave him the necessary solitude. He visited Raaju Thaatha on sundays.

He was deep into his thoughts that night and scrutinizing his actions on the day. He was questioning himself with several whys. Why did he not yell at her when he saw his picture?? Why did he ask her to sing?? Why did he ask her about her interest in this job??

These things had nothing to do with him. He was amused at first and little irritated later. He didn't want this to continue because he couldn't have someone in his life. He wanted to stop everything then and there at any cost as he didn't want to give her any hope.

Sk was feeling really happy and reached office earlier. She waited for him to come to have a look at him. But he didn't come. Later Hema told her that he reached his office with his private elevator which was on the other side.

Nisha also stopped bothering her. She still had her differences. But she didn't show it on face like before. So SK was reaching home earlier.

It had been a month since that night and she still had to meet him. She was feeling an unease in her heart these days. She tried to shove it away from her mind. But it kept on creeping up. She didn't have her mind in work and was always looking towards his office to have a glimpse of him. After few days, he went on a business trip and nobody was aware about his come back.

On one particular evening, SK was going through the notes she prepared on that fateful night to recollect those moments. She was feeling extremely sad. Hema then called her to go for a break. She placed her note on desk and left.

Someone came and teared down those pages from her note and left the note closed. Sk came back to her desk unaware of whatever happened. She finished her work and left for the day.

Next morning, there was a loud voice screaming in the secretary department. Nisha was reprimanding SK.

Nisha: Tell me to whom did u sell??? These r very private details about our important project. How did u get ur hands on it??

Sk: i worked on it hence i have it.

Nisha: joke of the year. We seniors don't have access to those files. U r a new joinee and u r saying u worked on it.. No one is going to believe u..

Sk: even if u believe it or not. That is the truth.

Nisha: what is ur motive behind joining our company?? For whom r u working??

Nisha was trying to make total use of this situation. She wanted to kick SK out of the office. She was the one who teared down those pages and now she was dangling it in front of SK. She saw disapproval in everyone's face. She believed that nobody was going to believe Sk who was just a newcomer whereas she was an employee of this company for years. She wanted to kick her out before AK came back.

Sk was really pissed off with everyone as nobody believed in her. She knew very well in her heart that nobody was going to support her. But she didn't want to accept defeat easily. Nisha continued her questions.

Nisha: is there anyone to attest that u worked on this project?? Tell me.. Open ur mouth...

Sk was about to open her mouth.. Then there was a male voice sounding crystal clear from the entrance of the department..

AK: I can attest..... For her....

*Author note: tell me ur views on story so far in comments... Kamsahamnida readers for all the love u r giving to my story.. Enna kazhuvi oothunam naalum comment le seiyyalam... If u like this chapter, pls click on that vote😍😍😍🙈🙈🙈....