Possessiveness

'Yes, I am being jealous and possessive. Because I have true feelings for you.'

Their days were being blissful. Occasionally they both looked and talked to each other. They felt eternal bliss of their lives in those conversations. They never wanted to point at it as something which can be defined. So they left it to the nature's course. Ak didn't want to name it as love or affection. He just thought it was a good feeling and it would fade away after sometime as nothing lasted in his life.

Sk was being more cheerful these days and this kept her mom very happy.

Leela: en ponnu ivlo happy ah irukkale Enna kaaranam??

Sk: amma naan un kitte solliruken le Arjun pathi..

L: Ama.. Unaku avar mela crush adhu Idhu nu.. Idhellam Anga sollaleiye

Sk: sollitene eppavo..

L: enna de soldre?? Adhuku andha aalu Enna solluchi??

Sk: avar edhuvum sollaleiye..

L: paathu de misbehave panna poraru..

Sk: ayyo amma... Nee vera.. Ippo dhaan avar character eh naan therinjukren. Naan crush nu sonnadhum he distanced himself from me... Anniku naan mayakkama vandhen le.. Anniku kooda avar dhaan first paathurukar.. Adhuku apram dhaan Hema ve kuptrukar.. If he had bad intentions towards me, apdi seidhiruppara??? Ennai kutitu vandhu avare vitrundha nee 10 yosichu bayapaduve nu Hema ve kooda vittaru.. Evlo nalla aalu paaru..

L: nee soldradhum sari dhaan... Indha maari pasangale paakuradhu evlo kashtama irukku.. Romba nalla paiyana theriyudhu.. Nee keduthuradhe...

Sk: Unaku eppavum kindal dhaan... Po... Naan poren

Leela felt happy to see her child happy. Every mom wishes good for their kid... Leela also wished the same. She didn't know what held in sindhuja's future but she wanted to b in her every struggle to support and stand by her.

Next day in office, Sk reached as usual early and waited for another blissful day. She was arranging the files as they had early meeting in the morning. Ak personally told her to remind him. She giggled thinking about that.

She was doing her work then she heard the sound of stilettos hitting the floor. She turned her head and saw a beautiful girl. She was so tall and her temperament and aura exuded the socialite vibe.

She entered AK's office nonchalantly and settled herself in the nearby couch. She didn't even look in the direction of Sk. Sk was not able to describe her feelings about this newcomer. She just felt territorial at that moment.

Few minutes later, Ak entered and this girl ran and hugged him. By the way of hugging she wrapped his arms around her hip. Ak soon released himself from that hug when he saw Sk who was looking hurt and he felt guilty without his knowledge.

That new girl was Ak's distant relative. After his mother's demise, grandpa helped his nephew nagaraj and his family who came to him after a loss in business. He was then made to work in one of the subsidiary. Nagaraj was very much loyal to Rajaram. But same could not be said for his wife, son and daughter. They all had their eyes on their wealth and this girl was trying to covet AK for a longtime. Ak knew her little play well and always kept her in distance. But today he missed it as he was entering the place which had become his happy place these days.

Ak: Hey pragya nee enga inga vandhe??

Pragya: naan nethu dhaan chennai vandhen.. Vandhadhum ungalai Paaka vandhuten..

Ak turned and introduced pragya to sk.

Ak: this is my cousin Pragya and this is Sindhuja my personal secretary.

Pragya: oh nice to meet you... Sari tell me where can we go for lunch??

Her words sounded insincere when she talked to her. Sk's face looked more hurt by every passing minute. Ak was noticing everything.

Ak: i will take my lunch at office and am getting late for meeting. U go home and visit Thaatha with ur family. He will be more thrilled to see u guys.

Pragya felt like a bucket of water had been poured down on her. But she wasn't going to give up on him. He was the money tree which needed to be climbed on. She had her wild thoughts running in her mind. She left the office soon.

Ak: Maa bring those quotes which are needed fr the meeting...

Sk placed those files roughly on the desk. He looked questioningly at her like what happened.

Sk: Enna aacha?? Andha ponnu yaaru??? Cousin na iduppu pudippingala???

Ak: naan pudika kedaiyadhu...

Sk: Neenga pudichadhe naan paathen... Naan oru vaarthai crush nu sonnadhuku.. Scene-u... Ippo ava pudikra adhu kashtama illa... Ayyyyooooo...

Ak controlled himself from smiling and started explaining
Ak: see she is my cousin. she is a distant relative. As we have very few relatives. My grandpa keeps everyone close. So she is unavoidable. I don't have anything for her.

He felt puzzled with the way he explained. But he didn't want to think about it more as it always kept him muddled. So he was trying to go with the flow.

Sk didn't seem convinced. She was just huffing and puffing the whole day. Ak was worried. But he was enjoying her possessiveness on him. He was explaining himself in every gap he got.

Soon it was evening. she was still panting and staying away from him. He stood and came closer to her. She stood from her place by seeing him.. He came very much closer to her and if he took another step, he would touch her.

Ak: Maa... Naan Soldren le... Naan pudikale... Ennai namba mattiya???

She kept her breath. She stammered and then said

Sk: i believe u...

Ak had a small smile creeping up in his lips. Sk felt that she noticed something unbelievable. He moved back to his place. She felt his mischievousness for the first time...

*author note: makkale sollunga how was the chapter.. Hope u all like it.. Pidikale naalum comments le sollunga.. Naama pesalam... Thanks for all the love... Chapter pidichirundha vote podunga... Ur vote my boost... Sorry makkale 1000 words mela podalam pola.. Now only am noticing...😅😅😅