Queen saves the King

'Its like chess, you know.
The Queen saves the King.'

She was highly nervous and jittery in front of that pack of old wolves. They were even ready to swallow her whole if she opened her mouth. She thought of the promise she made. She would do anything for him. She looked around everyone. Most of them threw her a menacing look and other few had a confused look on their faces. She wanted to play it in the way they wanted.

She stood at the podium and started addressing the people.

Sk: I'm actually quite inexperienced. My husband and family pampered and kept me under their wings of protection. So I will request you all to teach me everything. Sorry for spoiling your election. But as you all are older and experienced than me, I wish you all could teach me. Thank you. Meeting adjourned.

Everyone was tongue tied. Few of them rejoiced. Other few were worried about company. But they did not say anything then as she was open and yet to commit a mistake.

-------

The guy who was sent by Ramanathan dressed himself as doctor and entered the ward. He checked if anyone was walking around in the ward. He then slowly entered Arjun's room.

Before seeing anything inside the room, he was smacked in his face. His nose bled and he plopped down to the floor. Then he was threw to the side.

Bodyguards hired for Sk were protecting Ak in the hospital. As they were trained in international grounds alongside Prakash. He left Ak in their security. They had already dealt with four of the members. This 'doctor' was the last one as per their intel.

They then called Prakash and informed him about the news.

-----

Sk: Enna aachi anna???

Prakash: Ak is safe...

Sk: Thank god.... ini irukku andha kezhattu pasangalku...

Prakash: ha ha ha ha ha....

Sk: Enna sirikuringa?

Prakash: you are way different from sir but kinda similar to him.

She just nodded her head in response.

Sk: engalale unga Kalyanam vera...

Prakash: sir Illama enaku kalyanama... No way... I will get married when he is fine...

She smiled...

Sk: u r the best anna... sari vaanga.. Nammaku neraiya velai irukku...

------

Ramanathan, Lingam and Sudhakar were highly pissed off with the development. They never thought that Sindhuja would become such a big hindrance for them.

Lingam: chi ipdi nadakum nu nenaika kooda illa??

Sudhakar: avaluku naama adangi poradha???

Lingam: no way.. We should do something...

Ramanathan: you guys are getting everything wrong.. Idhu dhaan nammaku Innum vasadhi... Let that puppet rule.. We can loot everything and she will get all the blame.. Why do you worry?? As far as Arjun being out of picture, we can tackle her easily..

Sudhakar: Arjun Enna aachi?? Any news from hospital??

Ramanathan: waiting for a call..

Then he received a call. He answered it with an irritated face.

Ramanathan: He is safe. Arjun is safe.. That bitch and that Prakash... Aaaaahhhh...

He screamed...