Fountain of Love

'The fountain of love is the rose and the lily and the sun and the dove.'

Prakash could not describe his feelings in words. He came down along with Ak and Sk. Preethi and her father were sitting opposite to Rajaram. Guru stood behind him. Ak went and sat next to the old man. Prakash and sindhuja went and stood behind him.

Ak: Prakash ipdi vandhu utkaru..

Prakash then sat next to him. Rajaram started talking to Rajesh.

Rt: enaku irukradhu rendu grandsons.. Onnu Arjun.. Innonnu Prakash.. Arjun en pakkathule irundhadhu vida Prakash en kooda irundhadhu dhaan jaasthi. I see them as my family. They always listened to us and stayed loyal to us.

When he was just 13, he was ready to leave the country just because arjun left. Prakash thangam maari... Don't lose him.

Prakash: Thaatha Neenga yean pesuringa??

Rt: summa iru da.. Periyavanga pesurom le...

Naanga Avane apdiye vitra mattom. I consider him as my own..

Arjun: avan Ennai boss ah paakurana nu Therla. But I have always seen him as my brother. He was the only constant person when my life was spinning around. I know how much preethi and Prakash love each other.

Unga ego ve idhule kaatadhinga uncle. I can understand avanga pannadhu thappu dhaan. But still...

Rajesh: Neenga rendu per soldradhum enaku puriyudhu.. 6 years munnadi irundha Rajesh illa naan.. En ponnu Ennai Vittu vandhu 5 years aagudhu.. Enaku oru phone pannale. I didn't even know whatever happened to her. I just know that she did not only come to pursue her dreams. She wished to meet him again and marry him.

Anniku situation le en ponnu oru paiyanoda live in le irukka nu therinjadhum enaku kovam dhaan vandhuchi. En ponne naan states le dhaan valathen. Ana ava ipdi pannuva nu nenaikale. I am partly responsible for that I know. But Prakash stayed adamant when I asked him to come with us.

En ponne vida sonnappovum mudiyadhu nu sonnappo I was not able to do anything. Adhan adhellam panna veandiyadha pochi..

En thappe naan ippo unarndhuten. En ponnu aasai ku iniyum naan kurukka nikka matten. Seekrame kalyanathe vechikalam.

Ak: oru nimisham uncle. you dont have to worry about your daughter's future. Because starting from today, Enga group ku keezha irukka Star media company le Prakash partner. He ll share our revenue. Ivanga rendu per sendhu irukka veedukana deed. Prakash is my brother. I just wanted to say this. He will take good care of her.

Prakash and Guru were really moved by Ak's deeds. Guru was literally crying. Sindhuja smiled at Prakash and touched his shoulders from behind.

Rajaram: apram Enna oru nalla naala paathura veandiyadhu dhaan...

Prakash: naan preethi kitte pesanum..

When they were alone...

Preethi: paaru unakaga dhaan naan enga appa kitte thirumba pesunen. Nee vandhu ennai venom nu sonna romba tension aayiduven naan..

Ama da.. Appo nambale naan. Enga appa azhudhar. Oru nimisham yosichiten. Ana adhukulla nee inga vandhutte.. Do you know how many times I have tried to reach you??

Then only I came to know that my father hired few goons to hit you. Unaku Enna aacho nu avlo bayandhen. But adhuku apram un kitte vandhu pesa enaku dhairyame varale...

She kept on talking without lifting her head. He just came closer and hugged her.

Prakash: I'm sorry. U suffered so much because of me..